Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Sounds scarily close to what Jamie Spears & Co. would like you to believe about Sam Lutfi, right?

No. Do not thrust me into any kind of black or white battle. I'm speaking for myself. Sam Lufti is... Who THE EFF is Sam Lufti? He disrupted Britney's life, and she.did.not.need.him. She could have solved her problems on her own. He is no saviour.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Ryan Robles said:

I'm reserving my hatred for whenever Britney either clears his name or actually confirms that he was behind a lot of the bad things that happened to her around that time.

OK, I can respect that, AT LEAST let's be cautious, but the problem is that in the meantime there is ANOTHER man in her life (and the world) getting away with it.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

"One Of The Boys" (her debut) was released in 2008. Which included hits like 'I Kissed A Girl", and "Hot N Cold"

Yup. Also, Madonna promoted Katy Perry's "Ur So Gay" back in 2007/ 2008 in the media (Howard Stern if I remember right) - assuming those were pretty small circles back then in pop music management

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block