Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Documents that could help solve this mystery:

1) Bryan Freedman's 2016 civil suit against Lutfi (for talking with one of the CON players in Nov/Dec 2009).

2) The docs/transcript where Jamie's lawyers accuse Lynne's lawyer of sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

3) The 2020 documents where the RO against Lutfi appears to be dropped.

And just for fun:

4) The court documents where Bryan is removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009.

I'm not sure that #4 relates to #1 to #3...

But seeing as obtaining control of the SJB appears to be the overall goal of the CON? I wouldn't be shocked if it does.

Do you keep a list of the documents you or others have been asking for? I have definitely seen some of the documents you and others have requested, but by the time i find them I cant remember who asked for it and in what thread.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The full transcript:

spacer.png

"She set you up with everything from the lawsuit, the book, and to never allowing you to have a say in anything."

Is Lutfi referring to his own lawsuit here?

My guess is yes...And that the court docs from the Bryan Freedman civil suit will confirm this.

Key dates:

Feb. 3, 2009 - Sam Lutfi files a lawsuit against Britney and her parents for breach of contract and defamation.

Nov/Dec 2009 - Bryan Freedman accuses Lutfi of talking with someone "from opposing parties" and drops him as a client.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears are on two different teams.

Jamie Spears keeps applying for RO's, while it's Lynne and the rest of the family who speak with him and share court documents.

My point is that both sides are clearly obsessed with each other and that's not normal for what we know...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

My point is that both sides are clearly obsessed with each other and that's not normal for what we know...

From 2009:

“I immediately contacted law enforcement because of the extortive nature of Mr. Lutfi’s threats.  I took action to continue to communicating with him because I felt, based on my unfortunately 20 years of dealing with alleged extortionists and those that would extort my clients, that he would continue in his threats, extortive threats,” Berk said."

Source: https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/media-omits-blair-berk-from-case-against-sam-lutfi/

I wonder if the reason that both sides continue to be obsessed with each other is because we're watching Lutfi extort them in real time?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

Question...

If Lutfi has so much to say about Lou M. Taylor here...

Was she mentioned in his 2009 lawsuit? Why only name Jamie, Lynne Spears, and Britney?

We all knew back then that Lou had orchestrated "Through The Storm." She was even thanked at the beginning of the book.

But was there a single mention of her in the lawsuit?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Do you keep a list of the documents you or others have been asking for? I have definitely seen some of the documents you and others have requested, but by the time i find them I cant remember who asked for it and in what thread.

No.

And I need to add to my list:

5) The 2009 lawsuit of Lutfi vs. Spears.

6) The 2007 transcripts of the custody hearings.

What would be the best way to keep track of this? We really need to develop a better way of tracking documents!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a transcript of a call that Lutfi made to Lynne Spears on April 29, 2019.

Jamie responded with a restraining order on May 8, 2019.

The full transcript:

spacer.png

Where it falls in the timeline:

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

Note that Lutfi says:

"The b gram girls want to talk to you, too."

Is there a timeline with this and when the Louisiana house that Lynn lives in was renovated? Like did Lynn give this to Jamie (the dad) and as a reward she got the renovations?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

From 2009:

I wonder if the reason for that is that is because we're watching Lutfi extort them in real time?

Maybe...its just weird to me that he would even have their numbers and they would be communicating...like I get letting him talk for evidence in court but JL's husband was having full on conversations with him...its odd...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I originally started with Kaplan back in 2008...I fully believed that Lutfi was a private investigator hired by Kevin and his lawyer.

Most recently, I've been contemplating whether Lutfi had been hired by Larry...

However, Larry is too professional to ever associate himself with Lutfi. He may have hired Betty Wyman to stage an intervention in Jan/Feb 2007, but as Larry said in the transcript from the custody trial, Betty is the best there is. She's trusted in Hollywood because she's discreet. She's a professional.

We've now seen how sloppy Lou M. Taylor is...I think it is far more likely that Lutfi was hired by Lou.

My current theory...

Britney has told us herself (through a quickly deleted Instagram post) that it was Lynne who came up with the idea for the conservatorship.

We've also heard that Lynne originally wanted to pursue "grandparent's rights."

I suspect that Lou initially came up with the idea for the CON in the weeks following Britney's separation from Kevin, and promised Lynne that she would be at the helm (Lutfi: "I tried all of 2007 to do this for you.") It then took a full year before they were legally in a position to pull it off. They had to wait until Britney had fully lost custody of the boys. The legal pieces began in February 2007 with Britney entering rehab. They then used that rehab stay within the following custody hearings (guaranteed) and chipped away until she'd lost all custody. Then the two 5150's, for which Lutfi was physically on the scene for both.

However...

At the last minute, I suspect that Lou pulled a fast one...She not only threw Lutfi under the bus. Lou also threw Lynne under the bus.

Lou handed the conservator's role to Jamie...And then used Lynne to tell lies about Lutfi via the declaration for the RO and the book. Then she (allegedly) began sleeping with Jamie to keep him in line.

I'd never imagined that the "affair" that Lutfi refers to in that call could be a romantic affair between Lou and Jamie...But now that Rosengart has said it out loud, it makes total sense.

Lou is the ultimate schemer...She's manipulated the entire Spears family for her own purposes.

Lutfi is the ultimate schemer...Even Britney has testified that he was someone, "That I don't know."

The biggest question for me now is...

Is Lutfi still being paid?

Or is he now working on his own trying to reclaim what he views as rightfully his after being excluded from the club? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

OMG this!

I think he is trying to reclaim what is his...I don't think he would be coming at JL the way he is if he was still on team Lou...also he wouldn't be saying that the conservatorship wasn't needed in 08...I get that JL and Britney was a distraction for Lou, but Lou really needed JL's book and press tour to be able to bring down the credibility of Britney's testimony, and she needs ppl to think that the conservatorship was necessary...all of which has gone up in flames with Lufti fanning those flames...

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

OMG this!

I think he is trying to reclaim what is his...I don't think he would be coming at JL the way he is if he was still on team Lou...also he wouldn't be saying that the conservatorship wasn't needed in 08...I get that JL and Britney was a distraction for Lou, but Lou really needed JL's book and press tour to be able to bring down the credibility of Britney's testimony, and she needs ppl to think that the conservatorship was necessary...all of which has gone up in flames with Lufti fanning those flames...

When Blair Berk was speaking about extortion back in 2009 she was referring to Lutfi extorting Jamie.

But now that's all fallen apart.

Lutfi is likely loaded to the gills with dirt that he can use against Lou...So now, who would he be able to extort? Who still has the funds to pay him? (Lou, thanks to those Kardashian dollars.)

He's always publicly claimed that the conservatorship wasn't necessary, even as far back as 2008 when it first went into effect...Yet here we have a transcript of him in 2019, scheming to have Lynne become the conservator.

And he always claimed that his 2009-2016 lawsuit was to try to "free Britney" or help her in some way...Yet all he did was smear her name by claiming she had a stash of crystal m*** in her house, was on Adderall, and went after her for millions in management fees.

I suspect what Lutfi says publicly and what Lutfi says privately have always been two different things...So assuming that he's not being paid by Lou now isn't necessarily a wise thing to do. The two aren't mutually exclusive. He can trash talk her on Twitter, but still accept payments from her to hold back on the biggest payload of dirt.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

When Blair Berk was speaking about extortion back in 2009 she was referring to Lutfi extorting Jamie.

Lutfi is likely loaded to the gills with dirt that he can use against Lou...So now, who would he be able to extort? Who still has the funds to pay him? (Lou, thanks to those Kardashian dollars.)

He's always publicly claimed that the conservatorship wasn't necessary, even as far back as 2008 when it first went into effect...Yet here we have a transcript of him in 2019, scheming to have Lynne become the conservator.

And he always claimed that his 2009-2016 lawsuit was to try to "free Britney" or help her in some way...Yet all he did was smear her name by claiming she had a stash of crystal m*** in her house, was on Adderall, and went after her for millions in management fees.

I suspect what Lutfi says publicly and what Lutfi says privately have always been two different things...So assuming that he's not being paid by Lou now isn't necessarily a wise thing to do. The two aren't mutually exclusive. He can trash talk her on Twitter, but still accept payments from her to hold back on the biggest payload of dirt.

I hope Rosengart has ppl paying attention to this...

Weirdly JL leaking those texts made my opinion of her soften...Lou and Jamie really had her believing that all Britney had to do to get out of the conservatorship was move to Louisiana for 6 months...and you know Jamie Lynn believes that's true because she wouldn't be releasing them as a get out of jail free card if she thought that wasn't  a viable alternative for Britney...it made that "my testimony" chapter make more sense to me because she really believed Britney could have been out of the C-Ship and dragged her family in court to be petty/vengeful...I mean I still don't like JL but I don't think she is the monster here...she is just  a moron...

It also makes sense that her lawyer would be the same as Lufti's lawyer because their person in common is Lou...and it makes sense that lawyer wouldn't have told JL that her advice to Britney in 2020 was nonsense...

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

If Lutfi has so much to say about Lou M. Taylor here...

Was she mentioned in his 2009 lawsuit? Why only name Jamie, Lynne Spears, and Britney?

We all knew back then that Lou had orchestrated "Through The Storm." She was even thanked at the beginning of the book.

But was there a single mention of her in the lawsuit?

28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is makes sense. 

Are there connections to Lou and the other c-ships he tried to set up by any chance? 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

This is makes sense. 

Are there connections to Lou and the other c-ships he tried to set up by any chance? 

Is there any connection between Amanda Bynes and Lou Taylor?

Because Lutfi was working with her parents prior to her being placed in a conservatorship.

From 2014:

"Earlier this month it emerged Britney Spear's former manager Sam Lutfi had been working with her parents to get help for the troubled star.

Lutfi managed to trick the actress by telling her they would be making two stops – one at the lawyers and the second one at a hotel where she thought she would be confronting her mum and dad. It’s believed that when she walked inside the lawyers office she as surrounded by hospital staff and taken to the facility in Pasadena."

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amanda-bynes-blasts-sam-lutfi-4542351

• Like 2

While I do believe Sam was trying to keep Britney from her family, and her family was awful, I don't really think he had good intentions. There is likely truth sprinkled throughout those, but some are SO the nose of that time period it's honestly hilarious. It's like he looked up which big things happened in 2007 and decided to add stuff in there. Need proof that It actually happened? peep this reference about the new and (back then) confusing iphone~ It was so new guys, and I have no idea how it worked because it was just so new and in the moment, that moment being 2007 because I swear it happened~ Professional liars will always tell 75% lies, and 25% truth so people will see an easily confirmed detail and just assume all of it is real. 

So Lou wannabe manager outmaneuvered Lutfi wannabe manager. Lutfi wants revenge and to win control. His pawn is Lynne who doesn't have guts for direct confrontation. 

Lutfi has been looking for a way back in either through Lynne or by convincing Britney he is her friend.  

Was he useful as a "dangerous undue influence" and paid for it to keep con going? 

But he wanted a bigger role.  

Were JL / JW talking to him knowing him as one of Lou's (albeit disgruntled) pawns?

He always said Lynne ruined his life, but this transcript names Lou. Why not mention Lou until now? Finally given up on getting back in? 

Some posts praising Asghari might imply he was trying to worm in that way? 

(Wonder, btw,  if Watson was a Lou plant too. She likes to put her people in crucial positions. Chase off Casey, send in this guy who gushes about JL's beauty.. Watson would talk to Lutfi as a fellow though rival conspirator?)

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block