Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

6 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

This thread needs to collide with us twitter peeps... I think we have all the pieces, just not in one place...

YES!

There are a bunch of court documents that the Twitter peeps might have that could help solve the mystery of Lutfi.

My running list:

1) Bryan Freedman's 2016 civil suit against Lutfi (for talking with one of the CON players in Nov/Dec 2009).

2) The docs/transcript where Jamie's lawyers accuse Lynne's lawyer of sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

3) The 2020 documents where the RO against Lutfi appears to be dropped.

4) The 2016 transcripts from the lawsuit of Lutfi vs. Spears.

5) The 2007 transcripts of the custody hearings.

And just for fun:

6) The court documents where Bryan is removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009.

I'm not sure that #6 relates to #1 to #5...

But seeing as obtaining control of the SJB appears to be the overall goal of the CON? It would be interesting to see how that played out.

• Love 1

So I wonder...

What was Lutfi promised when he first entered the scene in February 2007?

Was he promised the manager position by Lou if they could get Britney into a conservatorship?

Is that why he sued Britney for lost wages related to the manager's position?

And did he think he was going to be awarded that winfall in 2016? He settled his suit for the low hundreds of thousands.

However...

I think what he really wants out of all of this is to be Larry...To this day, Sam Lutfi wants to be Larry Rudolph.

In wants to be in Britney's life, calling the shots.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So I wonder...

What was Lutfi promised when he first entered the scene in February 2007?

Was he promised the manager position by Lou if they could get Britney into a conservatorship?

Is that why he sued Britney for lost wages related to the manager's position?

And did he think he was going to be awarded that winfall in 2016? He settled his suit for the low hundreds of thousands.

However...

I think what he really wants out of all of this is to be Larry...To this day, Sam Lutfi wants to be Larry Rudolph.

In wants to be in Britney's life, calling the shots.

I like this theory, I think for him it's all about power. Although, why would he think he'd be kept as a manager? There's no way they would keep him around after having him be bad guy publicly. I do believe he was -maybe, allegedly, hypothetically- working for them (Lou? Larry? Lynne? Kaplan? All of them?) from early 2007 as help to get a loss of custody and a public "breakdown" in order to trigger the 5150s and the conservatorship, but I doubt he didn't know his role was being the scapegoat.

That said... maybe the question isn't what he was promised but what he demanded once he got himself to a powerful situation in Britney's life (and the conspiracy). What if, hypothetically, he got greedy and started extorting them right then and there, cos this is the type of guy who has dirt on everyone, and that's when as soon as the temporary con was put in place they slapped him with the first RO and he started playing the part of the good guy who wanted to get B a lawyer, etc. He found a new source of income, being just enough of a niuisance to get paid to shut up every once in a while. So he could still being paid but not as in "hired" but as in "hush money", and that's why he won't go anywhere, he always stays close to the 'soft' side of the con (aka Lynne, JL) who he can still play games with.

As you say, had she had his way in 2019, Britney would still be in a conservatorship but ruled by the 'softer' side, and that would've been the best chance ever to insert himself again in B's life as a 'helping hand' and all that, eventually being the new Larry.

I realize this is more or less what you've already said but writing it helps me get my ideas in order.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a transcript of a call that Lutfi made to Lynne Spears on April 29, 2019.

Jamie responded with a restraining order on May 8, 2019.

The full transcript:

spacer.png

Where it falls in the timeline:

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

Note that Lutfi says:

"The b gram girls want to talk to you, too."

I have many questions about that transcript. It sounds so much like he's trying to con her, wow. So many promises, so much telling her exactly what (he thinks) she wants to hear.

Wasn't Lynne already working with Gladstone by then, or did she hire them right after that call?

"I didn't start this. I'm merely a conduit." So someone contacted Lutfi to have him tell Lynne there was a plan to have her take over from Jamie? Who could that be? Was this the real plan or was Lynne be

"they may try to take over big Jamie's position" who's they? Lou? Ingham+Jodi? Both? 

About the *whatever* affair, I don0t rule it out but I'm I'm not sold either on this being a reference to J sleeping with LT, just based on the structure of the sentence.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I like this theory, I think for him it's all about power. Although, why would he think he'd be kept as a manager? There's no way they would keep him around after having him be bad guy publicly. I do believe he was -maybe, allegedly, hypothetically- working for them (Lou? Larry? Lynne? Kaplan? All of them?) from early 2007 as help to get a loss of custody and a public "breakdown" in order to trigger the 5150s and the conservatorship, but I doubt he didn't know his role was being the scapegoat.

That said... maybe the question isn't what he was promised but what he demanded once he got himself to a powerful situation in Britney's life (and the conspiracy). What if, hypothetically, he got greedy and started extorting them right then and there, cos this is the type of guy who has dirt on everyone, and that's when as soon as the temporary con was put in place they slapped him with the first RO and he started playing the part of the good guy who wanted to get B a lawyer, etc. He found a new source of income, being just enough of a niuisance to get paid to shut up every once in a while. So he could still being paid but not as in "hired" but as in "hush money", and that's why he won't go anywhere, he always stays close to the 'soft' side of the con (aka Lynne, JL) who he can still play games with.

As you say, had she had his way in 2019, Britney would still be in a conservatorship but ruled by the 'softer' side, and that would've been the best chance ever to insert himself again in B's life as a 'helping hand' and all that, eventually being the new Larry.

I realize this is more or less what you've already said but writing it helps me get my ideas in order.

You've summed it up in a more eloquent way than I have.

"...just enough of a nuisance to get paid to shut up every once in a while..."

I suspect this is as close to the truth as anything.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I have many questions about that transcript. It sounds so much like he's trying to con her, wow. So many promises, so much telling her exactly what (he thinks) she wants to hear.

Wasn't Lynne already working with Gladstone by then, or did she hire them right after that call?

"I didn't start this. I'm merely a conduit." So someone contacted Lutfi to have him tell Lynne there was a plan to have her take over from Jamie? Who could that be? Was this the real plan or was Lynne be

"they may try to take over big Jamie's position" who's they? Lou? Ingham+Jodi? Both? 

About the *whatever* affair, I don0t rule it out but I'm I'm not sold either on this being a reference to J sleeping with LT, just based on the structure of the sentence.

I'm guessing Lynne was already in the process of hiring a lawyer by the time Lutfi reached out to her. The turnaround between his phone call and Lynne's first court appearance was awfully quick.

Key Dates:

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

Also...

"I'm merely a conduit."

That could also be a reference to his role in February of 2007...I can't decide.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm guessing Lynne was already in the process of hiring a lawyer by the time Lutfi reached out to her. The turnaround between his phone call and Lynne's first court appearance was awfully quick.

Key Dates:

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Also...

"I'm merely a conduit."

That could also be a reference to his role in February of 2007...I can't decide.

Exactly, that's why I thought she had already started working with Gladstone...and why I don't fully get what he tried to do with this phonecall, if she was already working to ask for Jamie to be removed? 

About the conduit thing... yeah, it could be about 2007,  but I read it as meaning he's not the one who set up the strategy for her to take over, with "hundreds of people, drs, lawyers, journalists, celebrities...", he's only a conduit between those people and Lynne, willing to help her like he did in '07.

Who is "Tara" one of the texts is directed to Her? At the beginning it almost sounds like he's texting with Kevin or Kevin's lawyer about chilling out on the custody battle and assuring that Britney is not drugged, sound mind, and just wants to be with her kids. Clearly he was at least trying to advocate for her. How sad her family was emotionally abusing her with the court's permission. Sick sick sick. 

"The paps are not a problem anymore they are very nice to her and respecting boundaries it's her family that is her problem and they won't quit I believe they enjoy torturing her"

46 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Exactly, that's why I thought she had already started working with Gladstone...and why I don't fully get what he tried to do with this phonecall, if she was already working to ask for Jamie to be removed? 

About the conduit thing... yeah, it could be about 2007,  but I read it as meaning he's not the one who set up the strategy for her to take over, with "hundreds of people, drs, lawyers, journalists, celebrities...", he's only a conduit between those people and Lynne, willing to help her like he did in '07.

Lynne was working to have Jamie removed so the conservatorship could eventually be terminated.

Lutfi was working to have Lynne replace Jamie so the conservatorship could continue.

Big difference.

That's why I'm wondering if Lutfi continues to work for Lou...Perhaps Lou could see that Jamie was losing control, and decided she needed to come at it from another angle in order to maintain her power?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

YES!

There are a bunch of court documents that the Twitter peeps might have that could help solve the mystery of Lutfi.

My running list:

1) Bryan Freedman's 2016 civil suit against Lutfi (for talking with one of the CON players in Nov/Dec 2009).

2) The docs/transcript where Jamie's lawyers accuse Lynne's lawyer of sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

3) The 2020 documents where the RO against Lutfi appears to be dropped.

4) The 2016 transcripts from the lawsuit of Lutfi vs. Spears.

5) The 2007 transcripts of the custody hearings.

And just for fun:

6) The court documents where Bryan is removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009.

I'm not sure that #6 relates to #1 to #5...

But seeing as obtaining control of the SJB appears to be the overall goal of the CON? It would be interesting to see how that played out.

Number 5 I'd love to see. 

I have no problem with helping you funding for court documents but I want to remain anonymous. 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Typo
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lynne was working to have Jamie removed so the conservatorship could eventually be terminated.

No, not really. According to the documents that are available to us, nowhere on Lynne's part was it indicated that she fought for termination of Cship. I do think that one of the team con factions, which includes Lynne, wanted to remove James and replace him with Jodi and Bessemer Trust.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lutfi was working to have Lynne replace Jamie so the conservatorship could continue.

Big difference.

That's why I'm wondering if Lutfi continues to work for Lou...Perhaps Lou could see that Jamie was losing control, and decided she needed to come at it from another angle in order to maintain her power?

You mean... in a similar way to having JL -a year and a half later- send a very long text trying to convince Britney that Jamie was ready to leave the conservatorship if she told Ingham to stop trying to remove him and that she shouldn't trust Ingham because he was working with Lynne?.

Hmmm... could be. But I'm having trouble making that work work with the previous theory that Sam doesn't actually work FOR Lou, only that he's paid by her to stay quiet because he know **** that could bury them.

7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

No, not really. According to the documents that are available to us, nowhere on Lynne's part was it indicated that she fought for termination of Cship. I do think that one of the team con factions, which includes Lynne, wanted to remove James and replace him with Jodi and Bessemer Trust.

Good point!

In fact, I saw that list of all of the blunders her legal team made...And we know that her lawyers were sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

So...

Maybe she actually did team up with Lutfi?

And maybe the RO came because Jamie was using surveillance, overheard their conversation, and decided to cut them off at the knees before they were able to take a run at it?

I bet even Lynne wasn't expecting Rosengart to arrive on the scene...I have a feeling that was a closely guarded secret.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Good point!

In fact, I saw that list of all of the blunders her legal team made...And we know that her lawyers were sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

So...

Maybe she actually did team up with Lutfi?

And maybe the RO came because Jamie was using surveillance, overheard their conversation, and decided to cut them off at the knees before they were able to take a run at it?

I bet even Lynne wasn't expecting Rosengart to arrive on the scene...I have a feeling that was a closely guarded secret.

So remember when recently Sam Lutfi was dogging out Lynne like CRAZY calling her terrible names…he says Lynne Stabbed him in the back recently at his last attempt teaming up with her (the long phone call transcript) 

what did Lynne do to Stab Lutfi in the back that made him never want to trust her again?? Thats what I would like to know… 

• Like 1

Britney was the most free during 2007, she didn’t play up to her perfect pop star image and kind of **** on the industry … literally her dog **** at a photo shoot and her promo for blackout was a Ryan Seacrest 5 minute radio interview which she stopped to take a shower … 

Being a fan at that time was rough, she wasn’t the Britney we grew to love … so everyone blamed Sam for enabling her to do whatever she wanted and not putting guardrails or structure to her life. He instead profited and worked with the papz. 

Fans didn’t like seeing Britney that way but it was profitable to San and the Papz and he convinced Britney to give the papz more content so they could all make money and feed their families. 

as everyone here knows when Britney doesn’t perform up to par or isn’t who her fans want her to be, they blame someone else. So 2007 is blamed on Sam and that’s how he got his bad rep. 

Fans were happy to see her back in Womanizer and felt she was back to herself. But no it was the conservatorship working overtime to ensure her fans got what they wanted so that we would buy and spend money to line their pockets. 

Sam will forever in my mind be an enabler but not as much of a villain as other people in the story.

Wait till Britney does an Oprah interview dressing a mess and fans will blame Sam Asghari. 

truth is Britney on her own is messy in her own right compared to the expectations fans have of her 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I do think that one of the team con factions, which includes Lynne, wanted to remove James and replace him with Jodi and Bessemer Trust.

I agree...I think that is why Britney aired them all out in her testimony...the professional conservatorship ppl at that point knew he was a liability and didn't want their money train to end....

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block