Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He mentions Tara in one of the messages, I guess it's supposed to be Teresa or "Tara" LaBarbera, the A&R of Blackout and I think Circus too. Or I don't know what other Tara could be involved with Britney's family or record label.

I don't know, I find these messages like very fan-service, like exactly all the things that have been discussed lately, he addresses everything there, the bad relationship with her mom, with JL, Blackout, then hinting she wanted to tour, the nod to Jordan, the comedy about the iphone, suddenly every single message they shared is relevant in this very moment, or that's supposed to look like. Not to mention he being the savior that helped Britney reduce her expenses in 7 years, and talking about wanting to do accountings because they were suspecting even back then about the money going somewhere.

I mean, who knows, I just don't even know what's that supposed to prove or do at this point, but everything sounds like he just scrolled through the last 3 pages of Exhale's threads and picked a message answering each of the topics we've discussing these days 

He says these messages were pulled from court docs. So if anyone here is smart enough to find them, we can either corroborate his story or dismiss it as BS.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ryan Robles said:

He says these messages were pulled from court docs. So if anyone here is smart enough to find them, we can either corroborate his story or dismiss it as BS.

I suppose he's talking about the lawsuit from 2012, and I think he's still pissed at Barry for saying he never looked at him as a manager, but just an assistant of sorts that helped them with a video.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Who Can I Trust said:

There are a few new things in these texts.

(if they’re real)

- Britney wanted a forensic audit from the last decade from JIVE and Elizabeth Arden, as she wanted to know why her expenses use to be so high early on in her career and stated “something is fishy”.

- The first 6 months of 2007 was the only time where Britney spent the least amount of money, totaling up to 80k which was mostly spent on renovations.

- E! would contact Sam and tell him that Lynne has been talking to them saying “Britney is out of control”.

- Lynne would constantly text Britney, telling her that she’s un-fit and out of shape all because she wants to alienate herself from her family. 

- Britney wanted restraining orders against ALL her family. 

- Barry Weis wouldn’t let Britney direct music videos for Blackout.

- Britney was meeting with tour reps to set up a global tour for Blackout.

- Her parents hate Blackout and blame Sam for the album.

- Britney wanted to get back on MySpace and message fans.

- Everytime Britney would get a new phone, someone would give that number to her family.

- JIVE suggested a personal trainer for Britney.

- Britney wanted a meeting with her team to discuss a movie, which she would produce and star in. 

(he’s texting a woman called Tara, possibly Tara Scott. Britney’s ex-lawyer)

And that Juno ignored Brit for year because she was embarrassed by her. Sounds about right.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Obviously he knows stuff, since he was there with Britney, and he might know Britney's side of things, but as you said, he will always use that to his advantage, because as long as Britney doesn't talk about him, we'll always have to give him the benefit of doubt in everything he says, but he'll never talk about manipulating her, or wanting to take advantage passing as her manager and suing her years later for Blackout's royalties etc.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I suppose he's talking about the lawsuit from 2012, and I think he's still pissed at Barry for saying he never looked at him as a manager, but just an assistant of sorts that helped them with a video.

Britney did hire Sam Lutfi as manager via text message. It may look informal, but it is still legally binding. That message did not specify Sam’s percentage of her earnings, the extent of his management, but just the number of years he’d oversee her career. I remember seeing a screengrab of that text message years ago.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Britney did hire Sam Lutfi as manager via text message. It may look informal, but it is still legally binding. That message did not specify Sam’s percentage of her earnings, the extent of his management, but just the number of years he’d oversee her career. I remember seeing a screengrab of that text message years ago.

maybe so, but what Barry Weiss of Jive claimed in that hearing was that he as the record label never had any communication with Lutfi as he may have had in the past with Larry Rudolph or Johnny Wright, regarding Britney's career, record deals, contracts, etc., or particularly, the production of Blackout which is what Lutfi was suing Britney for. Barry claimed that at the time he was handling all that stuff directly with Britney after Larry was fired.

He did admit that the only communication he had with him was to coordinate or so, the shooting of the POM video, which I guess was basically making sure that Britney arrived at the location, but he always saw him more of a personal assistant than a career manager.

If Britney "hired" him as manager through a text message, that's one thing, but she never presented him formally to the record label as such, and that's like one of the main things a recording artist would do. She basically was her own manager at the time.

And just to make it clear, I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just pointing out why Lutfi may not like Barry and had to add those messages on his leaks

• Love 1
  • Like 7

This case is heading towards criminal trial. They need to put him on the stand or get a deposition and ask everything. If he wants to speak out, then talk about it to the feds. My issue with him is he skips out on a lot of details. 

For example: They used him as the fall guy to get the c/ship in place, so why are the family still taking to him? It's clear they used him and as mentioned, what does Britney think of Sam? I do believe he tried to "help" her in a way Britney needed. But he double crossed her too. Sam wanted to control her too and make money off her as a "manager". But he was never the long term plan. Larry getting back in to steer the Britney ship was. 

I personally believe his narrative of Lynne drugging Britney and setting her up. Jamie Lynn basically confirms how embarrassed they were by Britney. Bryan confirms the c/ship was great for the family (bank of Britney). So lets talk about when and who orchestrated this. 

It's clear the family and Jive freaked when Britney went off course, married K-Fed, tabloids humiliated her, got a divorce, broke down publicly. They went about this all wrong and now Rosengart is gonna fight for her justice. This is gonna blow the F up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I always think Sam Lufti is a good example of how two things can be true the same time. Yes he is probably is a slimey opportunist who insinuated himself into Britney's life when she was vulnerable because it benefited him; however, as bad as he was I think that the Spears family and Lou are worse. I have never read anything Sam Lufti supposedly did that has not been done far worse than Jamie Spears to Britney Spears. He scared the Spears family as they saw Britney as their commodity to exploit and not Sam Lufti's. I tend to believe the things he says about the Spears family, but that does not mean to say I think he is any good. 

To summarize all are ar******s to varying degrees. Poor Britney, she deserves so much better than this shower of s**ts!  

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block