Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

They still have connections with him bc there was a restraining order against him. Ofc Idk the 100% of what his relation with Britney was like but I can clearly see that hes been talking and talking and talking about her in such consistent way for years that it doesnt seem normal. Not even Felicia (who was an actual close friend almost like an older sister) tries to get close to her.

I hope Britney sets another restraining order bc he really seem to be obssesed. 

I don't get that...if there is a restraining order against him that has been in place for years why do they have his number and keep contacting him...that just makes no sense to me...

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

100%.

What did JL say about him in her book?

It was long time ago that I saw snippets but basically that he was drugging Britney without her knowing, keeping her family away from her, selling her out to the paps, etc...

Edit: sorry I read it as Lynn's book and not JL's...in JL's book she played it much safer than her mother...she said basically the same things that Lynn said but she was smarter about it by saying stuff like "I think I saw but never saw anything myself..." about gatekeeping, **** use, calling paps etc...I know he said he is going to sue but I am not sure he can with how her writing had no declarative sentences lmao...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I don't get that...if there is a restraining order against him that has been in place for years why do they have his number and keep contacting him...that just makes no sense to me...

I'm not positive there is a restraining order.

Jamie abandoned going after legal fees by April of 2020:

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/19STRO03041/SPEARS_BRITNEY_J._VS_LUTFI_OSAMA_"SAM"/

And then it appears they abandoned the RO by September of 2020:

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/20STCP01095/BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_ACTING_BY_AND_THROUGH_JAMES_B._SPEARS_CONSERVATOR_OF_THE_ESTATE_OF_BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_VS_OSAMA_"SAM"_LUTFI/

I don't have funds to purchase the documents to verify this...But it looks to be the case.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Because Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears are on two different teams.

Jamie Spears keeps applying for RO's, while it's Lynne and the rest of the family who speak with him and share court documents.

• Like 2
On 1/22/2022 at 12:56 AM, PokemonSpears said:

He mentions Tara in one of the messages, I guess it's supposed to be Teresa or "Tara" LaBarbera, the A&R of Blackout and I think Circus too. Or I don't know what other Tara could be involved with Britney's family or record label.

I don't know, I find these messages like very fan-service, like exactly all the things that have been discussed lately, he addresses everything there, the bad relationship with her mom, with JL, Blackout, then hinting she wanted to tour, the nod to Jordan, the comedy about the iphone, suddenly every single message they shared is relevant in this very moment, or that's supposed to look like. Not to mention he being the savior that helped Britney reduce her expenses in 7 years, and talking about wanting to do accountings because they were suspecting even back then about the money going somewhere.

I mean, who knows, I just don't even know what's that supposed to prove or do at this point, but everything sounds like he just scrolled through the last 3 pages of Exhale's threads and picked a message answering each of the topics we've discussing these days 

Exactly my thought

2 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

I only read a few lines. Why does anyone believe this is real? Who the hell has this type of conversation over text with someone whos basically a stranger lol yh sure even as famous person for people to screenshot it YH SURE BRO

Exactly. And I'm pretty sure the Tara and Anne that's mentioned are the custody lawyers she was working with right before the CON started. Why would they be talking to Sam of all people about any of this stuff? 

16 hours ago, Andreuph said:

So seriously what if Sam Lutfi is hired/connected to Kaplan and KFed? He was talking to Lynne Spears before he met Britney. Maybe they all were working to have Brit lose custody of the kids? This would explain why he is against teamcon but also involved and in the loop. 

I’m with you…in my mind, Lufti works for someone whose name starts with an L or K. In this order: Larry, Kaplan, Lou, Lynne, (Kfed…a distant last place).

also possibly Blair Berk.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Andreuph said:

So seriously what if Sam Lutfi is hired/connected to Kaplan and KFed? He was talking to Lynne Spears before he met Britney. Maybe they all were working to have Brit lose custody of the kids? This would explain why he is against teamcon but also involved and in the loop. 

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m with you…in my mind, Lufti works for someone whose name starts with an L or K. In this order: Larry, Kaplan, Lou, Lynne, (Kfed…a distant last place).

also possibly Blair Berk.

Remember that odd comment he made in his phone conversation with Lynne Spears in May of 2019?

The one where he was encouraging Lynne to become the conservator?

"I am merely a conduit."

spacer.png

So Lutfi is a conduit between Lynne Spears and...who?

Who can Lynne not pick up the phone and call herself?

• Love 5

Earlier in his phone conversation with Lynne Spears in May of 2019:

spacer.png

We should be asking ourselves...

1) "They may try to take over big Jamies position..." ~~~> Who is the "they" in this scenario?

2) "We have hundreds of people..." ~~~> Who is the "we" in this scenario? (Lynne and Lutfi as a duo?)

3) "I tried all of 2007 to do this for you and I was the only one to." ~~~> Ummm...

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Did Lutfi just admit that he tried to have Lynne become the conservator for all of 2007?

All of it? 

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I've been waiting for this guy to eff up for 14 years...Come on Lutfi...Gimme more.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Earlier in his phone conversation with Lynne Spears in May of 2019:

spacer.png

1) "They may try to take over big Jamies position..." ~~~> Who is the "they" in this scenario?

2) "We have hundreds of people..." ~~~> Who is the "we" in this scenario? (Lynne and Lutfi as a duo?)

3) "I tried all of 2007 to do this for you and I was the only one to." ~~~> Ummm...

Did Lutfi just admit that he tried to have Lynne become the conservator for all of 2007?

All of it? 

I've been waiting for this guy to eff up for 14 years...Come on Lutfi...Gimme more.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Where is this from? 

17 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Where is this from? 

It's a transcript of a call that Lutfi made to Lynne Spears on April 29, 2019.

Jamie responded with a restraining order on May 8, 2019.

The full transcript:

spacer.png

Where it falls in the timeline:

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

Note that Lutfi says:

"The b gram girls want to talk to you, too."

• Like 3

Documents that could help solve this mystery:

1) Bryan Freedman's 2016 civil suit against Lutfi (for talking with one of the CON players in Nov/Dec 2009).

2) The docs/transcript where Jamie's lawyers accuse Lynne's lawyer of sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

3) The 2020 documents where the RO against Lutfi appears to be dropped.

And just for fun:

4) The court documents where Bryan is removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009.

I'm not sure that #4 relates to #1 to #3...

But seeing as obtaining control of the SJB appears to be the overall goal of the CON? I wouldn't be shocked if it does.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Remember that odd comment he made in his phone conversation with Lynne Spears in May of 2019?

The one where he was encouraging Lynne to become the conservator?

"I am merely a conduit."

spacer.png

So Lutfi is a conduit between Lynne Spears and...who?

Who can Lynne not pick up the phone and call herself?

Lou!

First of all how much of these words can we trust?  Lets for a moment believe everything he says is true.

If Jamie and Lou used to be a thing.  Do we think Lynne has a good relationship with Lou if she was once (or maybe still is) the “other woman”?

Doubtful!

Lou lives like a queen and does whatever she wants.  you know how poorly she speaks about you behind your back

- Does this mean Lutfi is admitting he has some kind of relationship and/or contact with Lou?  -

You know by now that all the allegations that Lou made up about me were aways false, yet she allowed you to write that book and then stabbed you in the back, a snake is aways a snake you can't possibly trust her now considering how much she covered up the xxxx affair

The xxxx affair.  Likely referencing Lou's affair with Jamie?

If there's anyone that intimidates Lynne it's clearly Lou. It has to be Lou who Lynne cannot approach/call herself.

I will say that Jamie Lynn practically admits in her new book that Lou is a substitute mother because Lynne was/is so preoccupied with Jamie’s issues, Britney’s issues and herself.  Lynne is going to resent Lou for that.  Taking JL away.

It's Lou.

Lutfi further mentions “the biggest mistakes made in the past were trusting all the wrong people ie Lou, she set you up with everything from the lawsuit (which lawsuit?), the book, and to never allowing you to have a say in anything….you never trusted her and that I should never trust her”

Definitely Lou.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

All of it? 

1) At first I thought the lawyers “The Geryls” etc. But then after reading the entire rant, from start to end, it appears he’s talking about Lou…Robin/Tristar

These messages are from April 2019?

Lou stepped down as Britney’s business manager in Late 2020. If Stonebridge had managed to acquire SJB then “they would really have taken over.

2) Lutfi mentions the Gram Girls. At this point they (GG) had approached Netflix with the idea of a initially doing a Britney docu-series and were working on it (with Erin Lee Carr and Jenny Eliscu) before bailing. Lutfi appeared in the final result (a documentary) - he tells Lynne to speak to the GG too. I suspect “they” are him, GG Jenny, Erin and everyone in the FB movement.

3) Not sure 

I can westorn union you or Pay Pal you 50 times what was just sent….”

“I will put every thing in full swing and no one will ever know a thing. You can always play dumb like you knew none of this etc. I tried all of 2007 to do this for you and I was the only one to. 12 years later they treat you like a second class citizen! this is unacceptable!”

Is it possible that he tried to pay Lynne money to…hire lawyers? Stop the conservatorship (in 2007)? And likely get  Lynne onto his, Eardley, Sands and Adnan’s side?

Its difficult to know exactly what he means

all of 2007

The conservatorship came into effect in February 2008.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Documents that could help solve this mystery:

1) Bryan Freedman's 2016 civil suit against Lutfi (for talking with one of the CON players in Nov/Dec 2009).

2) The docs/transcript where Jamie's lawyers accuse Lynne's lawyer of sharing documents with Lutfi's lawyer.

3) The 2020 documents where the RO against Lutfi appears to be dropped.

And just for fun:

4) The court documents where Bryan is removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009.

I'm not sure that #4 relates to #1 to #3...

But seeing as obtaining control of the SJB appears to be the overall goal of the CON? I wouldn't be shocked if it does.

Using my university email under the guise I’m a “law” student “too poor” to pay for court documents, has not worked on Freedman (it usually works when asking for science papers - which are also expensive to get your hands on -  the authors give them out for free if you ask nicely though).

We might have to pay for them if we really want to see them.

Let me check twitter if someone has them.

• Like 1
On 1/21/2022 at 9:40 PM, B. Leigh said:

He is saying its easy to figure out who these texts are to...does anyone have the answer lmao...

Also: I know we don't like him but let him expose the Spears family because I believe him in that regard...they and the paps are the cause for her anxiety issues and they are trying to trigger her...

These messages were to Tara Scott, one of Britney’s lawyers in 2007/2008! That’s what I think at least from a Google search. Tara Scott was also seen in pap pics visiting Britney at the UCLA after the 5150. She is listed as one of Britney’s lawyers before Jamie’s and Lou’s Geraldine Wyle got involved.

Edited by NikkiMo88
Added 2007 because they were also her custody lawyers at the time before
  • Like 3

I always kinda wondered if he was something like a big fan who genuinely wanted to help her take control of her life/career/future. Like a fan who actually cares about the details like how she looks on camera, what angles they use, etc. Someone who cares about all the details to always make sure she’s seen in the best light. 

but I think there were 2 problems. First, they probably did some partying together. Like too much. Which doesn’t really work because the manager has to be sober and have their head on straight. Not be waking up with a hangover. Second, he was probably attracted to her romantically/***ually. That makes things messy and interferes with your judgement etc.

Britney’s next manager should be a gay fan who is smart, super detail oriented and lives a healthy lifestyle and doesn’t party too much. Lol

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block