Sean Preston posted on his ig story

2 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

oh no I mean his Mom trying to make amends with her sister and mom

You think her sons care more about Lynne and Juno than their mother? It’s no secret they can’t stand their grand father and they probably know some of what they did to their mom! I doubt it’s about Britney!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Her kids won't understand what their mom went through until they are much older. They will also have to face their own trauma. I hope there's still a window of reconciliation and understanding and she can sit with her kids and answer whatever question they might have.

you're right, they might just see their mom angry and not fully understand. hopefully some sort of reconciliation can happen in a few years.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Probably directed at Britney - her kids seem very ungrateful and see her as a $$$ bank (because of Kfed and Team CON influence) 

Omg no…kris J, you are a queen, but no. We see in the accounting docs that team con completely controlled the money that Britney’s kids had access to. Britney’s kids received less than Larry and Lou spent in their slosh account…the point of CON always was that Britney had the last bite to the money she earned. Her kids had the second to last bite.

Larry Rudolph’s kids were higher on the food chain of Britney’s money than Britney herself and her children.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

And now one of the sons... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

This whole family is way too much :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Bless this young man for he does not know the Instagram wrath coming his way :typing_keyboard_computer: “I’m sitting here drinking tea and isn’t tea funny sometimes? Like you have green tea, black tea, oolong tea. So I have a song called Someday about my son Preston and I remembered drinking some tea on set. I just love tea! Anyways when you have something to say isn’t it funny how people go online to be vague about something they clearly have no idea about? How about knowing that mommy has always loved you and not your aunt who literally did everything in her power to keep me in this conservatorship. Yes maybe you should forgive your **** father for what he did to me all these years taking my hard earned money. That money used to pay for your clothes, shoes, your art supplies. Anyways back to tea. Isn’t it funny how it gets spilled sometimes? Best not to get burned!!!!!!”

• Haha 6
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bless this young man for he does not know the Instagram wrath coming his way :typing_keyboard_computer: “I’m sitting here drinking tea and isn’t tea funny sometimes? Like you have green tea, black tea, oolong tea. So I have a song called Someday about my son Preston and I remembered drinking some tea on set. I just love tea! Anyways when you have something to say isn’t it funny how people go online to be vague about something they clearly have no idea about? How about knowing that mommy has always loved you and not your aunt who literally did everything in her power to keep me in this conservatorship. Yes maybe you should forgive your **** father for what he did to me all these years taking my hard earned money. That money used to pay for your clothes, shoes, your art supplies. Anyways back to tea. Isn’t it funny how it gets spilled sometimes? Best not to get burned!!!!!!”

I am legit deceased :queenie_falling_dying_dead:  

Brittany ain't playing :gunney:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Honestly I feel like it could be directed toward all of them. I do feel sorry for her kids and Jamie Lynn’s daughter. They are teenagers in high school and they must be humiliated by their families behaviour. How embarrassing. 

Don’t say that in here you’ll be labeled a troll and accused of shaming Britney 🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BrightMe0w said:

Don’t say that in here you’ll be labeled a troll and accused of shaming Britney 🤣😂🤣

Oh believe me honey I already have been in other threads for saying that Britney shouldn’t have wished a child was beaten more severely by her mother. Apparently Britney can get away with saying and doing whatever she wants now. She could probably shoot a random person on the street and people would be like ‘’omg don’t judge her! she’s just expressing herself after 13 years of an abusive conservatorship!’’

• Love 2
  • Like 1