Sean Preston posted on his ig story

He posted: 

" Forgive who you need to forgive and move on with your life. People will do you wrong and when you refuse to forgive them it's like you're drinking poison, but expecting the other person to die. "

Who do you think he's referring this message to?  His mom Britney or Jamie lynn ? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

I mean he isnt wrong . If it is to his Mom he prob just wants whats best for her and wants her to maybe try and find a way to forgive so she can feel full , with her family etc etc. As a teen I dont think he is at all wrong for wishing this.

I guess if anything, Sean is like an anchor for Britney for going too destructive. And someday they'll understand:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nothing pisses me off more than people that post vague **** on social media clearly directed at someone and when confronted make up some story about how it’s about something totally unrelated like spacer.png

He’s literally a child :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I like his message. He’s not wrong 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Probably directed at Britney - her kids seem very ungrateful and see her as a $$$ bank (because of Kfed and Team CON influence) 

Her kids won't understand what their mom went through until they are much older. They will also have to face their own trauma. I hope there's still a window of reconciliation and understanding and she can sit with her kids and answer whatever question they might have.

• Love 4
  • Like 5