Sean Preston posted on his ig story

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bless this young man for he does not know the Instagram wrath coming his way :typing_keyboard_computer: “I’m sitting here drinking tea and isn’t tea funny sometimes? Like you have green tea, black tea, oolong tea. So I have a song called Someday about my son Preston and I remembered drinking some tea on set. I just love tea! Anyways when you have something to say isn’t it funny how people go online to be vague about something they clearly have no idea about? How about knowing that mommy has always loved you and not your aunt who literally did everything in her power to keep me in this conservatorship. Yes maybe you should forgive your **** father for what he did to me all these years taking my hard earned money. That money used to pay for your clothes, shoes, your art supplies. Anyways back to tea. Isn’t it funny how it gets spilled sometimes? Best not to get burned!!!!!!”

I cannot wait for the day Britney drags KFlop :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Oh believe me honey I already have been in other threads for saying that Britney shouldn’t have wished a child was beaten more severely by her mother. Apparently Britney can get away with saying and doing whatever she wants now. She could probably shoot a random person on the street and people would be like ‘’omg don’t judge her! she’s just expressing herself after 13 years of an abusive conservatorship!’’

Yep. That was just her Kentwood, LA coming out 🤣😂 lol

But yeah … probably right up there in public opinion with her driving with Sean Preston on her lap in Los Angeles. She was trying to escape paps, but the pictures didn’t look like that and by the time that information came out from Britney herself about the paps the damage had been done. 

I can’t believe some of y’all are taking this as against Britney rather than meant to lift her up. 

On here calling her kids ungrateful when you can’t imagine the life they’ve had to live, regardless of their privilege.

If she does lurk on here, I bet these comments would P her off!

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Lost In Space said:

Oh believe me honey I already have been in other threads for saying that Britney shouldn’t have wished a child was beaten more severely by her mother. Apparently Britney can get away with saying and doing whatever she wants now. She could probably shoot a random person on the street and people would be like ‘’omg don’t judge her! she’s just expressing herself after 13 years of an abusive conservatorship!’’

Because the next step for her is obviously shooting people on the street. LMAO wtf is this bull****?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Because the next step for her is obviously shooting people on the street. LMAO wtf is this bull****?

It was an extreme example because people aren’t batting an eyelid at her wishing her mother would have beat up her sister more severely than she already did as a CHILD. That to me is already extreme! 

Just now, Lost In Space said:

It was an extreme example because people aren’t batting an eyelid at her she wished her mother beat up her sister more severely than she already did. That to me is already extreme! 

It was an asinine example. The FAR more extreme part is that her private messages are read out loud on trashy podcasts and her sister is going on a smear campaign against her. And then certain exhalers expect her to communicate with her sister privately after that.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lost In Space said:

And now it’s backfired against her - if she just left it at the cease and desist letter and didn’t say she wanted to beat JL ***, JL lawyer wouldn’t have had any ammunition 

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I know some Britney fans are so delusional and huge bullies to anyone who doesn’t agree with Britney, idgaf if they call me a troll and as a Britney fan I am so disappointed with her actions. The Britney I know wouldn’t threaten violence and wouldn’t attack her sister for being a typical 12 year old growing up in a broken family, like how are you going to say that about a 12 year old.  Ive been feeling like I’m about to hang up my fan card, but I’m just sad that I don’t recognize this person anymore. I really had hope after when she spoke out about helping others in her situation ect, I really never expected to see her doing all this so publicly. 

Do What You Must Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
you can leave your fan card here sweetie. Tootles 

• Love 1