Britney issues a cease and desist to Jamie Lynn via Mathew Rosengart!!

1 hour ago, Speed said:

I am incredibly shocked. I can’t believe what Judas Lynn did. The book was intended to promote a hidden agenda.

Through it, a he’s trying to earn some sympathy from the public. She’s trying to perpetuate the unstable Britney image. She’s trying to control the narrative. She’s trying to get back at Britney out of resentment. She’s trying to use Britney’s name for her personal monetary gain.

Considering all of that, this project has team con painted all over it. This is not just Judas Lynn’s book, this is an offensive attack from team con.

They underestimated Britney. They thought that Britney was just gonna rant in IG and perhaps they were expecting a detrimental effect on her emotional well-being as a result. They didn’t count on Britney not taking their BS anymore and actually defending herself.

What amazes me (and it shouldn’t) is the audacity, the nerve, the courage Judas and Co (including her husband) had to blatantly lie on national tv, to throw Britney under the bus. THE GASLIGHTING. THE CYNICISM. FUKlNG SOCIOPATHS. 

This 

58 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Yesssss!  Unfortunately if Britney ever speaks out in a public interview, Team Con may do this to her so she can’t discuss them.  But this is what they needed to do to gag JL.

This. 

the only way I think she will be able to speak about them is if they are convicted in some kind of lawsuit and proven guilty. 

2 hours ago, Speed said:

I am incredibly shocked. I can’t believe what Judas Lynn did. The book was intended to promote a hidden agenda.

Through it, a he’s trying to earn some sympathy from the public. She’s trying to perpetuate the unstable Britney image. She’s trying to control the narrative. She’s trying to get back at Britney out of resentment. She’s trying to use Britney’s name for her personal monetary gain.

Considering all of that, this project has team con painted all over it. This is not just Judas Lynn’s book, this is an offensive attack from team con.

They underestimated Britney. They thought that Britney was just gonna rant in IG and perhaps they were expecting a detrimental effect on her emotional well-being as a result. They didn’t count on Britney not taking their BS anymore and actually defending herself.

What amazes me (and it shouldn’t) is the audacity, the nerve, the courage Judas and Co (including her husband) had to blatantly lie on national tv, to throw Britney under the bus. THE GASLIGHTING. THE CYNICISM. FUKlNG SOCIOPATHS. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block