Britney issues a cease and desist to Jamie Lynn via Mathew Rosengart!!

Finally. Great news. Britney needs to stood up for herself and not give her so called family no excuse anymore.

If Jl is so stupid she will continue promoting her book by giving false and defamatory statements about Britney. So then her book sales will go right to Britneys pocket.

P.s. Britney has a good law representation now. But knowing this so called family members they will give Rosengart so much work he can be booked with Britney cases for life. And he can become the most rich advocate. Just saying

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, fays1 said:

So I personally cant write a book about my childhood and how my father abused me because I have no proof that he did abuse me?

You could but if he were to sue you you would have to show some sort of proof. It seems backwards but it protects people who are truly innocent 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

It depends if it's well-known or documented.

You can write about it but if someone has an issue with what you wrote, they can sue you. In the cases of falsified autobiographies, publishers are forced to retract the claims in the book and put a disclaimer, saying something to the effect of dramatization, OR some events may be unaccounted/untrue.

Basically an unreliable narrator.

Oh yeah I remember that with Leah Remini book and series

49 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

how do we know this is real, it kind of reads like it was written by a fan… I mean I’m all for it, but also why would we even have those sources? Sorry if I’m ignorant

Well its from page six, but i dont think theyd falsify a document like this. Then they'd be in their own legal trouble 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block