Britney issues a cease and desist to Jamie Lynn via Mathew Rosengart!!

5 minutes ago, handmedown said:

This letter is so obviously fake.  It reads like a 16 year old girl wrote it.  A lawyer quoting Michelle Obama in a legal document :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Some fan has clearly mocked this up.

I believe it was first reported by Nicholas Hautman of Page 6. He's previously gotten his hands on legal letters issued by Rosengart, including one issued to Jamie Senior's legal team which he subsequently included in court filings.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, very_urban said:

Are you seriously worrying about her not taking the high road when all of this cluster**** is happening around her? That's some concern troll bull****.

No I’m not, I’m just stating her actions do not match what MR says in the letter.

As for the troll comment; not agreeing with everything just because you’re a fan doesn’t mean you’re a troll. Get a grip.

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

• Like 1
6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

How can Sweet Magnolias director/producers/other executives still want her on their show??

It’s not like she’s even this great acclaimed actress. 

What do you want to bet someone on the Sweet Magnolia team will turn out to have ties to Lou?

The reality is nobody in Netflix cares if she's a bad person, nor they should (and probably can't without breach of contract) fire her. It's not like she's been found legally guilty of commiting a crime. She has a contract, plus it makes no sense for Netflix to drop her, in fact I would bet her presence in the show works as a promotional tool. I for one wouldn't know this show existed if it weren't for her being there.

Now, once her contract is up... then it might get complicated for her to book new gigs. And even then, we'll see what happens because I'm sure LT has contacts who would still casther.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

How can Sweet Magnolias director/producers/other executives still want her on their show??

It’s not like she’s even this great acclaimed actress. 

What do you want to bet someone on the Sweet Magnolia team will turn out to have ties to Lou?

Of course she got the role as the pregnant girl :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

No I’m not, I’m just stating her actions do not match what MR says in the letter.

As for the troll comment; not agreeing with everything just because you’re a fan doesn’t mean you’re a troll. Get a grip.

Get a grip yourself. I said you're acting like a concern troll, which is a different variety and has nothing to do with disagreeing.

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60051796

Britney Spears says she will sue her sister Jamie Lynn, if she continues to make "derogatory" statements about her while promoting a new book.

In a cease and desist letter, Britney's lawyer Matthew Rosengart claims that the "ill-timed" memoir contains several "misleading or outrageous claims".

Although Britney has not read the book, she believes her sister has "exploited her for monetary gain," he said.

"She will not tolerate it, nor should she," the letter continued.

Jamie Lynn has not yet publicly commented on the letter.

"Publicly airing false or fantastical grievances is wrong, especially when designed to sell books. It is also potentially unlawful and defamatory," Rosengart warns in the letter.

"You recently reportedly stated that the book was 'not about her.' She takes you at your word and we, therefore, demand that you cease and desist from referencing Britney derogatorily during your promotional campaign. 

"If you fail to do so or defame her, Britney will be forced to consider and take all appropriate legal action."

• Love 2

I am incredibly shocked. I can’t believe what Judas Lynn did. The book was intended to promote a hidden agenda.

Through it, a he’s trying to earn some sympathy from the public. She’s trying to perpetuate the unstable Britney image. She’s trying to control the narrative. She’s trying to get back at Britney out of resentment. She’s trying to use Britney’s name for her personal monetary gain.

Considering all of that, this project has team con painted all over it. This is not just Judas Lynn’s book, this is an offensive attack from team con.

They underestimated Britney. They thought that Britney was just gonna rant in IG and perhaps they were expecting a detrimental effect on her emotional well-being as a result. They didn’t count on Britney not taking their BS anymore and actually defending herself.

What amazes me (and it shouldn’t) is the audacity, the nerve, the courage Judas and Co (including her husband) had to blatantly lie on national tv, to throw Britney under the bus. THE GASLIGHTING. THE CYNICISM. FUKlNG SOCIOPATHS. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block