Ok so this is why Jamie Spears (dad) hates Britney so much?

According to Jamie Lynn Britney bought a house for Lynne on the condition that she divorce her father.

Lynne agreed but lied to Britney and didn't divorce him at the time, Jamie lived in that house since day one according to Jamie Lynn and he didn't want to live there because Britney paid for the house.

What do you think about that?

spacer.png

• Haha 6

I truly believe Jamie felt Britney always had the attention from both parents and she wanted the attention she had why she was a horrible child according to her dad. And I have no doubt Lou Taylor was there pulling the string on Jamie Lynn and felt like she finally had power over her sister why she didn’t give two cents about her situation and did nothing nor speak out. 

• Like 3

No I don't think that's the reason. I think it's more to do with jealously which is completely normal emotion to feel when your sister happens to get all the attention and love and you're left out. However, normal jealously can turn into unhealthy hatred if it stays for too long, and the way how JL talks about "Miss Lou" in her book suggests that she was more than happy to side with Britney's abusers as it meant that Britney can finally be silenced and controlled while she gets attention. Remember that Lou tried her hardest to buy JL a music career in 2013 (she even named the label "Sweet Jamie Music") which included promotional documentary. She sold her soul to Loucifer because her jealousness caused her to hate her sister. Just look at how her husband thinks about Britney and you'll understand their mindset about Britney better. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

My younger sister has always been and continues to be the exact same way towards me. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was in the gifted program as a kid, and was on student council throughout high school. I went on to university and multiple college programs while she waitressed and partied the entire time.

Every success I've had in life she treats as if I'm purposely doing it just to spite her...Meanwhile, my successes have nothing to do with her. She projects her own lack of self-esteem and insecurities onto me, and has become a jealous, hateful, backstabbing adult just like Jamie Lynn. It's pathetic. 

But, because she's the youngest she can do no wrong in my father's eyes...She's the "golden child" who, I swear, could become a serial killer, yet I would someone go to jail for it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

I think we all need to realize this whole “he said, she said” “jameh lou” book fiasco is a DISTRACTION. I’m glad there were a few photos of Britney in her Mercedes’ the other day bc something scary is happening and where is the whole free Britney movement? She’s not free!!!! Come on people. 

• Like 1

I say Britney is  a hero !! A man who is an alcoholic, and I'm not judging, but who forces his whole family, wife and children, to deal with it.. and Britney bought her mother a house to escape this nightmare. I say Britney = hero. I say Jamie Lynne = a *****.

That's all. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Alio said:

I say Britney is  a hero !! A man who is an alcoholic, and I'm not judging, but who forces his whole family, wife and children, to deal with it.. and Britney bought her mother a house to escape this nightmare. I say Britney = hero. I say Jamie Lynne = a *****.

Exactly. there's literally nothing weird about that except a child having that much power is a weird dynamic but otherwise she was trying to help. I cannot believe her entire adulthood was managed by a man who's she buying her a mom a house to escape from. **** that must have been stressful to accept that for someone as free spirited as Britney.

20 minutes ago, Peachy said:

I think we all need to realize this whole “he said, she said” “jameh lou” book fiasco is a DISTRACTION. I’m glad there were a few photos of Britney in her Mercedes’ the other day bc something scary is happening and where is the whole free Britney movement? She’s not free!!!! Come on people. 

I wasnt but I am now starting to get very concerned by what is happening. She is all alone it seems and has a lot of people coming for her. I do hope that Sam is supporting her, he just seems to without her a lot. 

32 minutes ago, Alio said:

This

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block