Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

What a hypocritical, vile and jealous person.

To think that she could have made it out of this in the public eye, regardless of what we knew, if she just let her sister enjoy her freedom and happiness.

Britney being free is a loss to JL. This is Lou's camps final effort at regaining control. Britney's messages today make me more proud of her than anything she has ever done. She is clear-minded, leading with her heart, maturity, respect, and speaking her truth. To be able to do that, publicly no less, after all she has been through is no easy feat. 

Brit, you said that you admire JL for her strength. Well, we admire you for yours. It doesn't matter how you speak out, it's what you say. Keep telling your story your way. You won back control, you deserve it, and it's not going anywhere. 

• Love 7

This ***** can be public and write a BOOK, and trash her own sister during interviews, and she has the nerve to tell Britney to call her and do this privately? SHE IS GASLIGHTING HER. Britney is allowed to say whatever the **** she wants too! You all silenced her enough. God, I hope Britney does an interview when she is ready and truly ends these people. They have no power over her anymore and I hope she knows that. Jamie Lynn is no sister.

• Like 1

This is so ******* manipulative.... its screams narcissist! Shes gaslighting so much and the first thing i thought of when Brit posted that message was like noooo..... JL just feel like shes won, and the thing is with people like that... they dont see the wrongs they do even if you put it infront of them. I had an ex that was like this, he made me think it was my fault when HE cheated on me.... i was always the one who apoligized to him for being mad that he cheated, its ******* insane and this is like that. But i understand Brit though....you dont want to believe someone you love can be so cruel. She should just cut every damn tie with these people even if its her family.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block