Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

13 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Yes usually they drag Britney for literally anything and majority this time is defending her that alone speaks volumes

Yeah I usually avoid reading comments there because they have been dragging Britney since she got her freedom and started to pose nude lol.

But this time I had to and everyone is dragging her.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

She also threatens to show receipts. Their plan is working. 

Britney needs to share her own receipts. 

I don't think they have receipts.  I think they've convinced B that she needs them or is crazy.  They've worn this girl down and stressed her the **** out.  Even I'm stressed out just thinking about her situation.  This is ridiculous.  It's simply a money grab.  Everyone around that girl has taken advantage of her.

This comment to me is the saddest part of all this. Like she just victimized herself and turned Britney into the one that’s making everything public . It’s really sad .. she didn’t even back track a little bit and say I’m sorry if my comments upset you or anything , I’ve always loved you etc nope she just went in for another attack. So sad 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

So, JL wants things handled privately, while writing a book, doing TV interviews and requesting this private conversation via a public instagram story.

That girl hit her head real bad.

It's because she's a narcissist. They have no concept of empathy and they will always victimize themselves... narcissists also hang out with other narcissists.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block