Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

3 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Exactly.

Britney, they are not interested in reconciliation or building bridges or family relationships, and never have been. 

They are battling for your money and to take you down for exposing them. They hate you and everything is calculated to take you down, defeat you and make you look bad. 

Not just Robin or Black box, your own family are gathering dirt on you, it was probably JLs idea. 

(I say this from bitter experience with narcs, and forums tell me countless people have.the same experience. They are ruthless to win and trample you) .

BE ON YOUR GUARD AND DO NOT ENGAGE DIRECTLY. THEY WILL LIE AND GASLIGHT AND MANIPULATE WITHOUT BEING HAMPERED BY TRUTH OR ETHICS, JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD 

You were right the first time, she IS scum. Don't fall for behind the scenes efforts. She is not your little sister. She is Cain.

The rule of engaging with narcissists is: DON'T.

ENGAGE ONLY THROUGH YOUR LAWYER. 

Have a clear strategy and stick to it. 

They have a team and a strategy, the goal is to take you down by any means possible. They are plotting against you 

THEY ARE NO LONGER FAMILY. They made choice after choice after choice. 

WHEN THEY TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE, BY THEIR ACTIONS,  AGAIN AND AGAIN, BELIEVE THEM 

Cut your losses. They will cut you to pieces if you give them a chance

She wants Britney to call so she can record her too, I'm sure. Disgusting people.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

The thing is, Jamie Lynn absolutely will post those messages and Britney will end up embarrassed, angrier and even more hurt.

Jamie Lynn has been shown to be a bully. Pulling the knife in the shop, the Zoey 101 co-star. Even getting in that lady's face telling her to move out when she was defending Britney. Jamie Lynn will get mean and down and dirty so I hope Britney really can communicate with her privately soon. Or it will get uglier. And neither sister will come out looking good.

I second this.

There's so many ways to go about this and JL is doing everything wrong. 

She's the one who wanted to air out her dirty laundry and she'll keep doing it as long as she's profiting from it. It looks like her book is climbing the charts because of this. 

Either that or mama Lou is bribing everybody to buy the book. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really can’t believe that Britney literally said nothing for 13 years, and then said, “I didn’t like how my sister performed my songs.” And Jamie Lynn said, “OH YEAH!?!” and wrote an entire book about her, threatens her all across Instagram, and says that this moment belongs to the Watsons!!! WTF!!! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

But Jamie Lynn caused this drama? I do agree they should talk it out privately because there is definitely miscommunication and stuff maybe JL doesn’t know. JL still should not have threatened Britney last night. That was totally wrong on all levels. 

Yes, now surely we are at the stage of a cease and desist letter from Rosengard. It should not have been played out publicly, but it was JL that started this. If she had just kept her lying, gaslighting mouth shut then Britney would not need to have retaliated. JL is a narcissist there is not reasoning with her or trying to appeal to her conscience. It is going to have to be legal pressure which seems to be the only language these people understand.  

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block