Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

24 minutes ago, jennyj said:

JL: Stop talking about me publicly...

Also JL:  *Please keep talking about me, this is the most public attention I've had since ever*

All That Smile GIF by Bounce

JL is like Facebook’s algorithm - show radical posts that will make the user angry enough to click it and give it attention. Then generate ad revenue from all that attention. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

All the one star book reviews on the internet are healing my soul this morning and I have just spent a happy five minutes reading them. Looking forward to doing my own one star review on Amazon tomorrow when it is released in the UK. One thing I have noticed is that despite the obvious lies, victim blaming, gaslighting, cashing in on sisters fame etc, it is just a really poor book, with no real insights or evidence of emotional intelligence. Looks like the ghost writer was not up to much either, but to be fair they only had trashy and unreliable material to work with.   

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

He cannot intrude Britney's personal matters without her permission.

Also where is Sam! I don't want to get into loads of Sam bashing, but I could not sit back and let the person I love be trashed like this without commenting. JL hideous excuse for her husband has plenty to say, so why not Sam on behalf of Britney! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

Also where is Sam! I don't want to get into loads of Sam bashing, but I could not sit back and let the person I love be trashed like this without commenting. JL hideous excuse for her husband has plenty to say, so why not Sam on behalf of Britney! 

Details like that end up revealing major facts. Take of that what you will buddy boyo 

• Like 1
On 1/15/2022 at 7:08 PM, MasterNaus said:

I agree the whole situation is embarrassing and has to stop. JL needs to stop profiting from her sister, and Britney needs to deal with her private life in private. She hated when Paparazzi wouldn't leave her alone, but now she's the one airing her dirty laundry for the entire world to see. Deal with it in private. Hire a lawyer if needed.

I mean that's almost contradictory to say given her situation before where ppl were like "Britney doesn't say anything, Britney can't say anything, Britney is always exploited by others with her own voice and story but we never hear from her". First time Brit is free in 13 plus years from the cship and free from anyone having a managing hold on her and she's going off making sure she's heard and now ppl are embarrassed and want her to deal w/ things that were FORCED publicly about her to be silent now? Britney is better than me because my response would be "**** THAT" idc how embarrassing this all looks or feels cuz none of yall are going through it, at the end of the day when you go to sleep it's still her. And I'm more than positive Rosengart is behind Britney & making sure he's 100% in the loop in regards to what's being said and how because this ALL is a legal battle happening that can easily be referred to and referenced in court. So if JL lies about something like that on a public platform better believe Matthew is going to use it to their advantage. We fans have NO clue of the chess game that's really being played because it's bigger than the publicity and the press which is the battle. The actual WAR is court. Just my take on ppl still saying britney needs to do this or that. 

10 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

All the one star book reviews on the internet are healing my soul this morning and I have just spent a happy five minutes reading them. Looking forward to doing my own one star review on Amazon tomorrow when it is released in the UK. One thing I have noticed is that despite the obvious lies, victim blaming, gaslighting, cashing in on sisters fame etc, it is just a really poor book, with no real insights or evidence of emotional intelligence. Looks like the ghost writer was not up to much either, but to be fair they only had trashy and unreliable material to work with.   

I guess the ghost writer gave as much interest into writing this as he got paid by the greedy frog faced ex-sister

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

because noone wants to stoop to Juno and her husband's level of pettiness. 

On 1/16/2022 at 11:05 PM, nostalgicvenom said:

JL is like Facebook’s algorithm - show radical posts that will make the user angry enough to click it and give it attention. Then generate ad revenue from all that attention. 

LOL exactly! That's exactly her and every narcissistic person out there.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block