Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

6 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

How did you get that from what I said? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I’m talking about this current drama with JL. 

JL gaslighted Britney publicly, tried to specifically paint her as unstable in a vague manner publicly. Did you want Britney to be silent? She just responded to the public attacks.

I thought Britney was going to stay low down too, but it didn't happen. Honestly, that's on her and there's nothing wrong.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Liz88 said:

The absolute audacity she has. You just know she's sat at home with Lou writing this over some rosary beads. Honestly, she comes across as SO condescending in this. SHE was the one who made this **** public by writing a bloody book about the fact you thought your sister was erratic and paranoid. Get to **** you utter cretinous creep. I hope you fall through a tectonic plate into lava silly ****. 

And the fact that jan 19 date was cancelled...

Can one day Loucifer be exposed for the sake?

• Like 1

She’s just trying to manipulate and gaslight Britney again!

Please BRITNEY don’t fall for it! She’s not a good person! You deserve people who care about you and your well-being, not someone like Jamie Lynn who drags you in her book and gets mad when you clap back explaining how you’ve been abused and ignored! 

WE BELIEVE YOU BRITNEY!!!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

JL gaslighted Britney publicly, tried to specifically paint her as unstable in a vague manner publicly. Did you want Britney to be silent? She just responded to the public attacks.

I thought Britney was going to stay low down too, but it didn't happen. Honestly, that's on her and there's nothing wrong.

That’s  what I tried to say in my original post, but I guess I wasn’t clear enough. Jamie Lynn gave up that opportunity to deal with things privately when she made everything public. 

• Like 4

Why on earth would Britney want to pick up the phone and talk to someone who caused her pain and abuse, and certainly has lots of ties with other people who caused Britney pain and abuse.

GASLIGHTING AT IT'S FINEST

Let's make a public book full of lies about my sisters life, mention her and cry in interviews

and then tell her we need to talk privately.

Britney's response broke my heart because after everything, she is just still so kind and forgiving :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

And the fact that jan 19 date was cancelled...

Can one day Loucifer be exposed for the sake?

It hasn’t been canceled. That date was set for lawyer fees and will happen next week. 

She will. LT will be going down eventually. This is why you see such aggressive attacks from JL right now. LT is angry. It’s all falling apart. 

• Love 5

Jamie Lynn in her book and on social media: “I wish my sister would clarify to the public who did what in my family because Me and my own family are getting death threats 

Britney: clarifies to the public that she knows her father is the one did this to her but didn’t feel supported by her siblings and wants the public fight to end. 

jamie Lynn: THIS IS EMBARRASSING STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS IN PUBLIC. 

you are a ******* CLOWN

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block