Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

Jamie Lynn just posted a story to her Instagram demanding Britney just call her to settle their differences.

She also claims she had tried many times to reach out to her in the past and has proof.

Sorry I don’t know how to insert the screenshot and copying the text turns out weird 🥴

edit: thanks to whoever did that for me 😊

“Handle this privately like sisters should” WHAT?! Didn’t she just release a book that talks allll about Britney?? I can’t even with JL 🤦🏼‍♂️ I hope she joins Britney on Oprah for a small segment and B just rips her to shreds. She deserves it. PS why is no one talking about that time she pulled a knife out at a fight in a sandwich shop at 2am?! 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/jamie-lynn-spears-knife-restaurant-fight-video_n_6464106/spacer.png

The thing is, Jamie Lynn absolutely will post those messages and Britney will end up embarrassed, angrier and even more hurt.

Jamie Lynn has been shown to be a bully. Pulling the knife in the shop, the Zoey 101 co-star. Even getting in that lady's face telling her to move out when she was defending Britney. Jamie Lynn will get mean and down and dirty so I hope Britney really can communicate with her privately soon. Or it will get uglier. And neither sister will come out looking good.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

"Britney, just call me"

*posts to public Instragram story*

Dang. That's true.

18 minutes ago, reVolution said:

I know right? :orangu_orangutan_ape:, she could have DM her, she wants the publicity, she is such a hypocrite

Very true. Like I said, Jamie Lynn will play dirty. She probably replied publicly so she can save her own *** and have receipts to show what she did.

• Like 1

Am I lost where this thread is acting like Britney hasn’t responded

britney has somewhat succumbed because regardless of what we think it’s her sister and she loves her and she’s now publicly supported this (until she reads it like I have lol)

but can we leave it. Britney is dealing she’s experienced her bigger issue is with their father and Jamie Lynn  has done wrong.

can we stop now I’m sad what is happening publicly that is only aimed at each other. Expected better from her freedom and let’s not encourage more. She needs to be happy and free.

point 1 why she isn’t here is all we do is always Enlicit hate. Stop that. It’s a real family t the end o the day

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block