Jamie Lynn: Britney, just call me - you still choose to do everything on a public platform, this is embarrassing & has to stop

10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

LOL it’s true!!! You can’t reason with a narcissist because they’ll take it as a sign of weakness which makes them think they “won”. JL wants to beat Britney at anything so she can feel good about herself. It’s all about soothing Jamie Lynn’s fragile ego which is as thin as her lips. Yes I know that’s mean to say but it’s the truth and idgaf.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She knows that britney is weak and vulnerable .

I agree the whole situation is embarrassing and has to stop. JL needs to stop profiting from her sister, and Britney needs to deal with her private life in private. She hated when Paparazzi wouldn't leave her alone, but now she's the one airing her dirty laundry for the entire world to see. Deal with it in private. Hire a lawyer if needed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Instead of feverishly typing away on IG stories or a book… how about JL take her own advice and call?  This is just beyond.  I can completely understand Britney speaking out - she finally has her voice.  Is she making a profit off of it?  No.  Come on JL, do better.  Britney is still so kind and loving in her latest tweet.  She is a genuine, pure soul who has been through so much trauma.  Be sisters!!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, generation glory said:

I wouldn’t say Britney’s weak she’s just tender-hearted. But, yes she’s vulnerable right now. Her sister once again took advantage of her sister’s vulnerability to try to improve her image. Another epic fail, JL!

She is weak to go against  a narcissist like her sister because she loves her but sadly her sister doesn't care about her .

I bet Jamie Lynn is so happy because she is in control of the situation

• Like 2

It’s scary that Britney has to deal with this insanity when she’s JUST starting to heal and readjust to independence. It’s so out of line. I really hope Sam or at least Rosengart warn her not to call this *****. This mind **** could confuse anyone, let alone someone recovering from trauma… 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block