Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

4 minutes ago, Sia said:

See that’s my issue with this entire narrative.

Am I denying Britney’s right to feeling betrayed or upset? No…

But if you honestly think that Jamie Lynne knew every detail of all aspects of Britney’s life, then you’re truly blinded by this entire mess. I’m extremely close to my family but I’d be kidding myself if I for a second thought I knew everything about them or every problem they’re experiencing. At some point, being family doesn’t give you some exclusive right to know every detail.

The tribute likely wasn’t even JL’s idea. She was probably approached and decided “sure why not” and didn’t think twice about it. 

If a silly tribute is enough to make Britney tick, then I have to take everything else with a grain of salt.

I think Britney is hurt and betrayed and she probably doesn’t even know where or who to redirect those feelings towards. I’m sure her family screwed her over, but just because Britney says so, doesn’t make it true either.

I think we’ve victimized Britney for 13 years and forget that even she can be wrong too.

Jamie Lynn literally did her interview at Lou Taylor’s house - the same woman who came up with the conservatorship in the first place and placed Robin Greenhill as a watchdog over Britney. Jamie Lynn knows ALOT more than she is letting on and she is absolute trash and deserves to rot in hell. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

You’ve clearly never been in a relationship. 

If I get sick "out of nowhere" and my husband is at work, I dont call him to demand him to come home, and I even have two kids. 
Being Britney SPEARS doesnt mean you come before anyone else, even if you are sick. And she wrote later he DID came with medicine. 

Maxi said the own 2 places or whatever, I think Sam still has his apartment closer to L.A. so if He had to work or be somewhere, its perfectly normal he would sleep there.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

OMFG YOU GUYS THE TEAAAAA :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: GET HER BRITNEY!

i'm so glad she's speaking her truth after 13 years of being silenced and forced to just sit there and go with it. 

idk why but the part about the music business being hateful towards her broke my heart. she gave us everything and all she had in return was hate :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: the world doesn't deserve her. 

• Like 2

Ughhh this sucks to read. She keeps expressing how she feels so hated by the media/industry and general public and can’t even trust a doctor. I can’t even imagine how that must feel. And then seeing your own sister literally write a book revolving around gaslighting you for money and clout, and then give a televised interview from the house of the sociopath that put you in a conservatorship.

i don’t blame Britney for being angry at all. Maybe it seems trivial to be upset about JL singing remixes of her songs, but in context this is a horrendously toxic family that has always infantilized and manipulated Britney despite her being the one that literally saved them from poverty. JL constantly repeating that she “tries to protect Britney” and that she’s concerned for her “erratic behavior,” Lynne commenting on the motorcycle picture for Britney to be careful not to fall off, etc. This is a 40-year-old woman they’re talking to like this, that’s f-ing weird and controlling. And they’ve been doing this ever since she started asserting her own freedom back in 2003/4, without end. 

I wonder if Britney has already learned about narcissistic abuse in families. Having gone through that to a lesser extent, even understanding what’s really going on and realizing that that treatment is unacceptable and our own needs ALWAYS matter and need to be taken care of is incredibly empowering. Britney, if you’re reading this, we believe in you, we know you’re a million times stronger than anyone gives you credit for, we recognize and cherish the gifts you have tirelessly shared with the world that we don’t deserve, and you’re a boss *** queen who deserves the world  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

Seems like people here are missing the bigger point..... I'm like WTF ! How come her body guard refused to grab her some medicine ?? She was fu€king SICK ! and on top of that, he was being sarcastic and didn't take her seriously...... what the actual fu€k ?????  She's her own boss now, well ! Kind of. But he works for her for fu€k sake ?

The hell is going on ?

i am kinda confused when britney says she wasn’t allowed to perform remixes of her songs, wasn’t the whole piece of me show just a bunch of remixes of her old songs?or maybe did she mean she wasn’t allowed to sing live or pre record vocals?? i really need someone to clarify cuz i aint getting it:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The only thing I don't like about her post is the jab at the security guy, I totally understand why she'd be upset but the guard's job is to stay put, and I think she must understand that.

It does sound a little too smug for my taste, she might in that phase of her healing process where it's her against the whole world and she deals with s*** by lashing out against anyone when she's upset. And she's been denied so much for so long she's kind of making up for lost time on all those times when she couldn't say her piece.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Do you realize Britney did not have the agency of choosing the songs to perform, choose the songs to sing, choose the songs to release?

Do you really think Jamie Lynn was unaware of that when she was featured in a Britney song Britney didn't even sing?

Can't you even imagine why Britney would be upset at seeing her sister singing her own songs as if it was a posthumous celebration?

Remember "Something to Talk About"? To Britney, something as simple as singing a song off schedule for a little break felt "illegal". Jonathan Ross Show? You can't imagine how that would build up?

That's what it is about. Britney tried so damn hard to have a little artistic agency so her sister could do covers of Britney songs like nothing.

Preach it!!!!!! you got it!!!!

Just a thought but anyone else considered that the “remix” of her songs might also be referencing the fact that Jamie Lynn’s mic was on singing over her songs after Britney mentioned holding a mic being “illegal” in the something to talk about performance? Maybe I’m reaching though. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block