Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

• Content Curators

I enjoyed this album so much, it was a fun high energy banger type of album. 

I think for us hardcore Avril stans, she definitely delivered.

Fave tracks are Deja Vu, Avalanche and Bois Lie.

Let me know your thoughts.

@Adriannn @ByDemand @MIKE_INT @Henry M. Torres @BabyBabyBay @DoubleJayTawndre @Martian_M00d @DearBritney00 @immakeepitflossypoppin @notzedd @Spicechinodiva @Ofcoursenot @cocodeluxe @BUWYGF @Speed X @Rex @bitbitboi @Creamybg @Leodance @I Always Sing Live @Slayer @Tomdalbou91 @THE_MIKY @Samer @SlayOut @Cheshire-B @BlackoutITZ @Wishmaster @MX3 @HauntedCircus @theosgrlt @UncannyX-Man2099 @InTheZone4Life

• Love 9

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

@Adriannn @ByDemand @MIKE_INT @Henry M. Torres @BabyBabyBay @DoubleJayTawndre @Martian_M00d @DearBritney00 @immakeepitflossypoppin @notzedd @Spicechinodiva @Ofcoursenot @cocodeluxe @BUWYGF @Speed X @Rex @bitbitboi @Creamybg @Leodance @I Always Sing Live @Slayer @Tomdalbou91 @THE_MIKY @Samer @SlayOut @Cheshire-B @BlackoutITZ @Wishmaster @MX3 @HauntedCircus @theosgrlt @UncannyX-Man2099 @InTheZone4Life

Gonna listen right now gonna light up a joint and eat some cookies :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Will let you know my review. Love me some Avril! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

This album is definitely a gift from her to her hardcore fans, its back to her roots and i LOVE IT. My faves are Love Sux, Deja Vu and Bite Me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:I like most of the album though :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

I just listened to it in full, I feel like all songs are the same. I would have prefer if Bois Lie was the first single, I think it is the best song on the album.

And I think Bite Me in the acoustic version did wonders to her voice, wish that was like a bonus track or something :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

all I wanted with mark hoppus is amazing!

I also really like bois lie but machine gun Kelly kinda ruins it for me imo

I love all the songs basically. they have the same vibe and I love it. reminds me of blink 182s 'take off your pants and jacket' album and old simple plan songs etc. its awesome. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Leodance said:

I just listened to it in full, I feel like all songs are the same. I would have prefer if Bois Lie was the first single, I think it is the best song on the album.

And I think Bite Me in the acoustic version did wonders to her voice, wish that was like a bonus track or something :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Bite me Acoustic is exclusive for her Japan fans .

@Midnightdid you get the spotify fans first limited edition blood stained and soaked cassette tape.  The spools have splattered paint to resemble blood, while the shell is manufactured to look cracked like a broken heart shattered in a Million pieces. 

• Love 1

I like that she finally ditched the pop sound and came back to the heavier side. The songs are good, it just lacks some variety to me. There are some experimental parts in Cannonball and Avalanche, which I really like. She could have explored more of that sound.

My favourite is FU. Reminds me a lot of Paramores Misery Business.

• Love 2

Fun album! Doesn't take itself seriously and it is just a classic 2000's pop/rock/punk a la Blink 182, Green Day, etc. My favorites are: Cannonball, Bois Lie, Bite Me, Love Sux.   So far my least favorite songs are: Kiss Me Like the World is Ending, F.U and Break of a Heartache. 

Been streaming the album all day so far! Get them coins gurl! WELCOME BACK AVRIL excited avril lavigne GIF

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block