Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

7 hours ago, Leodance said:

I just listened to it in full, I feel like all songs are the same. I would have prefer if Bois Lie was the first single, I think it is the best song on the album.

And I think Bite Me in the acoustic version did wonders to her voice, wish that was like a bonus track or something :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Don’t give her ideas- all she does is do cheap acoustic versions of singles as bonus tracks. I’d prefer the rest of the tracks she recorded 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Leodance said:

I just listened to it in full, I feel like all songs are the same. I would have prefer if Bois Lie was the first single, I think it is the best song on the album.

And I think Bite Me in the acoustic version did wonders to her voice, wish that was like a bonus track or something :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The Japan edition actually does have it as a bonus track. 

I agree, I think Bois Lie would of been a better choice. I love Bite Me but BL is superior.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, MX3 said:

all I wanted with mark hoppus is amazing!

I also really like bois lie but machine gun Kelly kinda ruins it for me imo

I love all the songs basically. they have the same vibe and I love it. reminds me of blink 182s 'take off your pants and jacket' album and old simple plan songs etc. its awesome. 

You know I actually loved MGK on the track :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I was kinda shocked that I did though but, I feel like he gave it a good touch.

• Love 2

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Rik said:

It’s great!

Just "great"? Boy you better go back and listen to this magnificent work of art again and come back with a better response. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Talkin bout it's "great" NO she was AMAZING, she was STELLAR. She changed our lives in 33 minutes and I forget how many seconds. Our existence is forever slayedddah Riki :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I expect your new post due before Sunday.

DON'T. BE.LATE

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Midnight said:

I enjoyed this album so much, it was a fun high energy banger type of album. 

I think for us hardcore Avril stans, she definitely delivered.

Fave tracks are Deja Vu, Avalanche and Bois Lie.

I loved it! Such a fun album to listen to. 

Faves so far are Deja Vu, F.U., Kiss Me Like the World Is Ending, Bois Lie. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block