Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

It’s a solid album! Still love Bite Me and Love it when you hate me! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

But Bois Lie, Avalanche, F.U., Love Sux, and Kiss Me like the world is ending are all highlights! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

All that taste Slay but, you forgot to highlight Deja Vu :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Did you accidentally forget to highlight it? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: You forgot, don't worry I understand it happens to the best of us. I guess with all the excitement it's so easy to make those types mistakes. Right Slay? 

Spoiler

Right?

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Midnight said:

All that taste Slay but, you forgot to highlight Deja Vu :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Did you accidentally forget to highlight it? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: You forgot, don't worry I understand it happens to the best of us. I guess with all the excitement it's so easy to make those types mistakes. Right Slay? 

Hide contents

Right?

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

Omg yes, thank you for the light drag! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Déjà Vu is a definite bop! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

These songs are as good as the Katy bop aka WHEN IM GONE OUT NOW 

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I wanna say, I was shocked to see Flopty Purry promo in this thread but then I realized it was posted by you.

Makes sense :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I just revived yr threads, sweets. I deserve my due :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

My hit thread gets replies all on it's own. I. DON'T. NEED.PAYOLA.THANKYOUVERYMUCH.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN  come get your sister and also go ahead and receive a cancellation from yours truly for snobbing my hit Avril Lavigne album party thread.

The album of the year did not deserve this kind of disrespect. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

@RikRiki where is that essay? 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block