Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

I don’t understand all the outrage over these pics??? So many celebrities (Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga to name a few) have posted similar pics. 

Also she’s posed half naked in magazines or in her videos. When she has control over it and no one is making money off her expressing her ***uality it’s a problem?

Everyone fighting for her freedom and then turning around and criticizing her for how she uses it. Seems hypocritical.

Maybe it’s because I’m French Canadian and we just don’t have so many hang ups about nudity….

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AllisonMTL said:

I don’t understand all the outrage over these pics??? So many celebrities (Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga to name a few) have posted similar pics. 

Also she’s posed half naked in magazines or in her videos. When she has control over it and no one is making money off her expressing her ***uality it’s a problem?

Everyone fighting for her freedom and then turning around and criticizing her for how she uses it. Seems hypocritical.

Maybe it’s because I’m French Canadian and we just don’t have so many hang ups about nudity….

The nudity isn't the problem, the tackyness is. She looks desperate for attention.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Question for you, why do you think would she post here anyways? I assume your talking about Britney.

I don't, but many users do and the owner of the forum has wondered if she'd mention BH/post here/etc. There's no reason why she would, especially as recently it's been more and more about getting those video views.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Take a look below (you've liked quite a few of the posts btw :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:)

I stopped going back and quoting at page 15. Shall I continue? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, so many armchair psychologists talking about their feelings and desires for Britney when discussing what help she needs.

I wonder if they have heard of Narcissistic Personality Disorder during their studies :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Are you trying to claim to what she went through isn't traumatising? Ofcourse she needs help. Literally ANYONE going through this. She's only human and not some super strong Godess even though we make her sound like one often.

Claiming she doesn't need professional help is ignorant. Her captions almost exactly told us she is harmed. Again, who wouldn't need it after what she went through?!?! It's no shame ti call it like it is.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Have people lost their minds??? Why is this picture so upsettling? She was naked in the Womanizer video and praised for it, but it's not okay here because she chose it herself and she's not all glammed up? The picture is her expressing herself feeling free!

You don't have to like it, but I really don't understand the hysteria here. I would have expected it from the comment section of Daily Mail but not on this forum.

I find it so creepy that people want Britney to behave perfectly and get back into that "perfect pop star" persona so people can live through her and feel better of themselves. Just like her family. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Are you trying to claim to what she went through isn't traumatising? Ofcourse she needs help. Literally ANYONE going through this. She's only human and not some super strong Godess even though we make her sound like one often.

Claiming she doesn't need professional help is ignorant. Her captions almost exactly told us she is harmed. Again, who wouldn't need it after what she went through?!?! It's no shame ti call it like it is.

People can process their life experiences on their own, or however else they want to, if they even want to. Humans survived just fine long before "professional help" existed. Telling someone they "need professional help" is super ******* gross. Focus on your own life. Maybe go get professional help to figure out how to get off your high horse. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block