Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

51 minutes ago, Isla said:

And yet people on here think this is out of the ordinary for Britney. It realllly isn't. She made her name not just as the princess of pop but also for asserting her s£xuality. But that isn't a bad thing. She has always felt EMPOWERED and that's what I love about her. 

How are these new pictures “empowering”? She keeps saying she’s insecure about her body and other stuff. She disabled comments. Someone who is confident and “empowered” doesn’t do that or constantly point out how insecure they are. If you look at these posts and think “omg fierce!” then you’re really reading it wrong IMO. 

Also, Britney was never cheap. She was an artist who also used ***uality in a **** and unhealthy way. Even on her most ***ual video (Slave) she danced her *** off, the video was iconic, it made sense with the song and she was confident and having fun. Now it looks like the opposite. I do feel for her and I’m choosing my words carefully cause she might read here, but come on, let’s not act like criticising these posts make any of us a prude. If we were prices we wouldn’t be fans to begin with. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, PROUD2BEATRUEFAN said:

I agree, she was exploited as a teenager and far beyond into adulthood… but can you agree this is her owning her freedom, by being in control of herself, in a vulnerable position, something she never really had the say in before?  

They won't agree. These so-called fans want Britney to stay exploited on THEIR terms. They wanted Team Con out of the way so they can directly boss Britney around by mob rule apparently. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

How are these new pictures “empowering”? She keeps saying she’s insecure about her body and other stuff. She disabled comments. Someone who is confident and “empowered” doesn’t do that or constantly point out how insecure they are. If you look at these posts and think “omg fierce!” then you’re really reading it wrong IMO. 

Also, Britney was never cheap. She was an artist who also used ***uality in a **** and unhealthy way. Even on her most ***ual video (Slave) she danced her *** off, the video was iconic, it made sense with the song and she was confident and having fun. Now it looks like the opposite. I do feel for her and I’m choosing my words carefully cause she might read here, but come on, let’s not act like criticising these posts make any of us a prude. If we were prices we wouldn’t be fans to begin with. 

They are probably empowering for her. Even insecure people can feel good about themselves every once in a while. Trust me, I'm a UK size 14-16, I feel fat most of the time. If I felt good about myself I WOULD DAMN WELL SHOW IT TO THE WORLD. And she disabled comments because people kept leaving nasty messages. I would do the same if it happened to me.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They won't agree. These so-called fans want Britney to stay exploited on THEIR terms. They wanted Team Con out of the way so they can directly boss Britney around by mob rule apparently. 

Yeah… it’s exhausting :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: let the woman live for once, she’s not a “project” to try and be made more marketable

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, sykology said:

No offense but if you really think that, you are an idiot.  You do not know Britney.  You do not know what is best for her.  Neither do I but I do know how people will perceive her if she keeps posting what she is posting on Instagram.  To make an insinuation that we are not true fans of Britney or that we are pathetic because we can see that she is hurting her career by posting whatever comes to her mind on Instagram is pretty dumb.  

I don't think she is hurting her career but even if she was obviously she don't care. Why do you? 

1 hour ago, danielpierce said:

Going out, travelling around, speaking out, doing fan activities she wasnt able to do, putting her freedom into her art, doing the cship advocacy she mentioned is the way a healthy person would express their freedom. I am so worried about her, she is down a dark path and I fear she is going to lose it all. This might be too strong for this forum but i just cant at how delusional some fans are. 

I don't disagree with this. I think you have a point about her going on a dark path. There's just not much we can do but send her positive energy.

There is this blind item that worries me: https://blindgossip.com/the-five-year-forecast/

This singer finally got what she wanted. 

Chances are she is celebrating her freedom right now. 

While she may be happy about it, not everyone around her feels the same way. 

Her family is frightened. 

Everyone thinks it’s about the money but it’s not. They are terrified for her. She is a sweet and innocent girl who needs to be protected. 

They have been talking about the five year forecast of what will happen to her. 

What is the five year forecast? 

Within one year: n*de photos, more tattoos, married and pregnant. 

Within three years: surrounded by users, at least half her money spent, substance abuse and hospitalization. 

Within five years: gone. 

Dang! That is one grim forecast. Nothing sweet or innocent about it.

We wish our singer well in her new life. 

but it's also...... gross?!!!? like what can we do to stop this from happening is nothing.

2 hours ago, danielpierce said:

How is posting ***** owning her freedom ? This is just a very cheap attention grabbing wich shows the very sad and desperate reality of Britney. She is probably very lonely nobody there for her to keep company or help cope with what she has been thru, even her fiance is what kind of partner to her atleast would he say hey babe this is a bit too much. Sad that her life became this tragic drama where people only around her for her money and she completely alone in this world. That is the sad and empty place where her distorted way of viewing herself and her ***uality comes from. 

Going out, travelling around, speaking out, doing fan activities she wasnt able to do, putting her freedom into her art, doing the cship advocacy she mentioned is the way a healthy person would express their freedom. I am so worried about her, she is down a dark path and I fear she is going to lose it all. This might be too strong for this forum but i just cant at how delusional some fans are. 

I agree with you 100%. Well said; I wish she had genuine, HONEST people around her that were a good support system…but she doesn’t. Scam doesn’t care what she does bc he just wants that money and using her to further his own…career …*eyeroll*.  He’s nothing but a cleaner, prettier K-Fed. I know I am the unpopular opinion, but I feel each day with her posts etc that she proves exactly why she needed the conservatorship. I just have this gut feeling that she is going to lose it all, like we are watching an impending train wreck…it’s so sad. The naked post was nothing empowering-it’s cheap and tacky. She’s so much more than that Only Fans type nonsense. Britney needs to grow up and mature, but I just don’t see her improving anytime soon. I feel she is so sad & lonely…it breaks my heart to see. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, danielpierce said:

How is posting ***** owning her freedom ? This is just a very cheap attention grabbing wich shows the very sad and desperate reality of Britney. She is probably very lonely nobody there for her to keep company or help cope with what she has been thru, even her fiance is what kind of partner to her atleast would he say hey babe this is a bit too much. Sad that her life became this tragic drama where people only around her for her money and she completely alone in this world. That is the sad and empty place where her distorted way of viewing herself and her ***uality comes from. 

You have valid points.. thank you. I’m not delusional.. I worry too.. I just hope she is doing well and really don’t want to imagine the darkness you’re alluding to that very may well be happening… or she is truly okay, living her life.. it’s hard to say.. no one really knows but Brit.  All we can do is pray for her to be happy and healthy.. but I get where you’re coming from and appreciate you sharing this, makes sense.  

• Love 1
On 1/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, Jaime Hodson said:

My theory is she was ***ually abused growing up and or early years in her career...that’s why she’s so ***ual and so early on. After reading the New York Posts’ dark history of the Spears men, there’s a possibility, or a boyfriend growing up or manager, anyone near her, I hate to think that but I’m really starting to. It would explain so much. There was definitely things that weren’t normal like going nude around her family up till the age 13, until her dad told her it was time to cover up, that’s not normal. 

Who knew Britney Spears would be impossibly free from the conservatorship and we’d still be here analyzing, speculating, conspiring, etc. you’re right. It’s possible. But whether or not it’s true she doesn’t want people sitting here talking about it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block