Never-before-see rehearsal of Gimme More VMAS 2007 (Second version)

7 hours ago, danielhaus29 said:

Unseen rehearsal of Gimme More at the VMAS 2007

she rehearsed more than 2 times y'all :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Update: Full version

Credits: britneysvault

Of course, she rehearsed a lot for the performance, it was supposed to be a spectacular show, so she often met with the then very popular magician Chris Angel.There were a lot of reports back then, and of course rumors about an affair with him. We don't know what really happened, why she didn't bring the planned show, just put on her reserve outfit.

You can also see that she is under the influence of something,most likley medication. At that time,  they said, no wonder,  Brit is a **** addict. But that was never the case. Even if she maybe tested  with it in her youth. All **** tests spontaneously ordered by the court was negative.Others think she was unwell because of Justin.  She met him backstage or something and he should get some prizes. But that doesn't explain her condition. Look into her eyes.The celebrities were shocked by her condition, some even laughed at her like Rihanna and her best friend Melissa because Brit could hardly move.

I think her team gave her something.And here we saw for the first time what was done to her.Directly in our face.But instead of helping her, she was laughed at and called a **** addict.

Imagine you are portrayed as a **** addicted wreck but you are actually a victim who was forced to do so against your will.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

And God knows what else they did with her.And I think the celebrities knew what was wrong with her.You see it in their eyes.

Even before guardianship, Brit were put under medication and forced to do things against her will.With guardianship it became legal.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Fab britney said:

If we’re being honest tho during rehearsals youde assume it was gonna be an okay performance I mean it’s not anything spectacular but u can’t really say oh this looks awful rethink this performance 

Well yes but all of that was fixable. 

1) The Choreography - a choice someone made and approved. 

2) the styling

3) the angles

4) the structure of the performance

Not to mention that Britney clearly didn't want to do this and you can tell. It was all about the publicity and the chash grab. No one cared about her, otherwise they would've stopped it. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Well yes but all of that was fixable. 

1) The Choreography - a choice someone made and approved. 

2) the styling

3) the angles

4) the structure of the performance

Not to mention that Britney clearly didn't want to do this and you can tell. It was all about the publicity and the chash grab. No one cared about her, otherwise they would've stopped it. 

The Hollywood machine stopped for no one in those times sadly. No one was looking out for her.

• Like 4

This really annoys me cos the way the media painted all this was clearly ALLL lies , I even read an autobiography that said different about what was supposed to happen , they said she was supposed to wear a corset and different outfit and she decided not to before the live broadcast ??? Lies, they said she never showed up for rehearsals, we have seen 3 rehearsal videos, said she looked herself in her dressing room drinking  ... Absolutely disgusting really how they made it sound like she was so problematic , I know at this time she had some stuff going on but they really did just fees us with lies to make her look crazy

• Love 7

This was a mess, her energy was very low compared to the past, some glimpses here and there but really nothing great. They clearly condemned her to public hate... Somebody should have told her that wasn't up to her standards, at least use some special effects and just do the little dance break, with an other outfit clearly. She wasn't clearly any fat but everybody expected snake Britney so... 

Still love the perfomances tho:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: i like this "whatever" attitude:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1

Is pretty obvious at this point that she was set up by EVERYONE to fail.  She didnt want to be there, and you can tell by her eyes, expressions and body language. She knew the performance was not up to her standards, yet they made her do it. Oh well, what is done is done and she is STRONGER than ever. They thought they will crush her, but she keeps striving. She indestructible! A true icon!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

people here say someone should’ve stopped her and I agree; but that someone should’ve been herself; she knew it was really bad, how could she not?

i think she intended for it to be this bad and probably regretted it afterwards.

with that said, I honestly loved the final product; yes it was bad but it was badass too and that idgaf attitude was magical in my opinion.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block