Never-before-see rehearsal of Gimme More VMAS 2007 (Second version)

Yup. So Brit showed up to rehearsals after all. However, someone behind the scenes decided not to intervene and we got what we got. The true story is perhaps more than we know and I get how hard it is to cancel a performance last minute due to contractual obligations... buuut I cannot blame Britney at All for this performance. Someone saw it and approved it and thought it was okay. Just as usual, it's all about (mis-)management. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yup. So Brit showed up to rehearsals after all. However, someone behind the scenes decided not to intervene and we got what we got. The true story is perhaps more than we know and I get how hard it is to cancel a performance last minute due to contractual obligations... buuut I cannot blame Britney at All for this performance. Someone saw it and approved it and thought it was okay. Just as usual, it's all about (mis-)management. 

If we’re being honest tho during rehearsals youde assume it was gonna be an okay performance I mean it’s not anything spectacular but u can’t really say oh this looks awful rethink this performance 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block