Never-before-see rehearsal of Gimme More VMAS 2007 (Second version)

46 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yup. So Brit showed up to rehearsals after all. However, someone behind the scenes decided not to intervene and we got what we got. The true story is perhaps more than we know and I get how hard it is to cancel a performance last minute due to contractual obligations... buuut I cannot blame Britney at All for this performance. Someone saw it and approved it and thought it was okay. Just as usual, it's all about (mis-)management. 

It was probably Jive who forced her to do this just like when they told her they would film a music video with or without her. Jive never let their biggest artist do what she wanted. She either had to do stuff behind the scenes like with Original Doll or give us hints in her music videos and now performances. I think she either wanted to be dropped or she was just fed up with not getting her way and didn't care anymore. This performance was not her choice. You can tell from her face. She was probably thinking about the after parties during this performance and doing young adult stuff instead of caring to get the choreography right.

• Like 3

It makes no sense to me how her so called team would watch this and think that she was ok for a "comeback" or to open the biggest awards show at the time. That performance was always a mystery because we thought that something happened that day, but in fact, considering the 2 rehearsals we've seen, the performance was planned that way and she did what she was supposed to do on stage. They set her up, and I'm including MTV. It's infuriating how no one intervened, the performance was a MESS from the very beginning and they all knew she would be slammed for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Well this definitely confirms it: my good sis was set up

With this new second leak version of Ponytailney it kinda confirms that she rehearsed more enough times and the so called “insiders” that were saying she didn’t rehearsed at all were lying. So the bad angles they used, her stylish leaving her hanging last minute, and etc. They sabotage her yep yep yep. And yes it’s not amazing but it’s not bad either and let’s be honest, this performance will still be better than what the pop girls now are giving these days at award shows :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

But you know what’s funny? Jordan probably knew about this and more. I bet you he has so much Britney unreleased juicy stuff and even Rebellion but can’t leak it :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block