Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

really sad to see how many of you think britney is some easily manipulated child, those of you saying that are as bad as her team in my eyes

and gaga didn't say anything publicly, but her manager and sam are close friends and britney and her likely had a private conversation at some point. the fact that some of you are more willing to believe that sam is in cahoots with gaga's manager who is in cahoots with lou taylor to take back everything from britney rather than believe britney genuinely appreciates what gaga has said...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

I wish she posted about Cher or Miley who kept supporting her even before she was free.

Did gaga speak about it or bring any attention to the case before britney was free? No.

So no matter how many times brit posts about gaga on her instagram, it is "Cher&miley&mariah > any other artist" for me.

At least cher deserved an instagram post more than any other artists

It's true , Cher was always so vocal about it , she posted so often on Twitter and always supported Britney . 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Taschens said:

Yes, exactly what we needed! another TOXIC comment about Britney in this community! go on, you're doing an amazing job!

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

ps. this "fandom" is truly disgusting :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Well that’s not true, and Britney knows she has an incredible fanbase who rallied and fought for her freedom. There are always going to be horrible nasty people, but they don’t make the majority. This fan base is beautiful 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block