Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Or she just likes lady gaga…

stop going on like Britney is some dumb girl who can’t have a mind of her own!

Yeah or that. But when people keep their mouths shut when they think somethings up, you end up with 13 years of… 

How many others were speaking up (whilst wearing dope clothes) whilst gaga was silent? Not one thank you to them. Imagine one of those people (Miley, Cher, Paris, Mariah) was to do a shady insta story asking why it’s so difficult to thank them for their support instead of somebody who knew the truth and kept quiet 🤔 

It’s suss, and I’ll say it’s suss. 

• Love 2

I’m still not happy that Gaga didn’t say anything during the cship, but I’m glad she did say this now. Clearly, it means a lot to Britney. After being restricted from getting close to anyone for so long, I think it’d be beneficial for Britney to have other A-list musicians and celebrities in general to be friends with and talk to if that’s what she wanted - People who respect and think highly of her but also can relate to the weird, unique, and isolating life that fame brings. Gaga, Miley, Courtney Love, Mariah Carey seem like they all could be really warm, helpful, loving, wise friends if that’s what Britney wanted.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Lady Gaga manager is going to manage Britney . 

i wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Anghari invite to the premier was negotiated if Britney was to post about Lady Gaga .. nothings for free honey

That's why whoever posts on Brit's insta shaded Xtina and praised Gaga... These people do not even play smart. Public seems to be too gullible to undertstand things as they are.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block