Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

Okay here me out…I have this negative feeling towards Gaga like she came and took Britney crown. We all know she stop xtina bag but she also took that pop star role with like the Grammys etc. so it’s hard for me to see Britney showing her love. I just don’t trust her motive but I’m also a loco brintey Stan haha and please no collaboration….. brintey is a pop star not a dance music like Gaga they don’t make the same music and I just don’t see Gaga doing a brintey song. Sorry rant just not here for this duo like the world is sorry 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zanderfree said:

Okay here me out…I have this negative feeling towards Gaga like she came and took Britney crown. We all know she stop xtina bag but she also took that pop star role with like the Grammys etc. so it’s hard for me to see Britney showing her love. I just don’t trust her motive but I’m also a loco brintey Stan haha and please no collaboration….. brintey is a pop star not a dance music like Gaga they don’t make the same music and I just don’t see Gaga doing a brintey song. Sorry rant just not here for this duo like the world is sorry 

WTF are you even talking about? If Gaga stole Britney’s crown, then Britney wouldn’t have continued charting, breaking records, and setting trends (Vegas) 10 years after Gaga came out. Have SEVERAL seats

Awkward Rob Lowe GIF by SoFi

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

WTF are you even talking about? If Gaga stole Britney’s crown, then Britney wouldn’t have continued charting, breaking records, and setting trends (Vegas) 10 years after Gaga came out. Have SEVERAL seats

Awkward Rob Lowe GIF by SoFi

He is probably 13 yo. Let it go :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

See this is what worries me… I’ve been suspecting Sam is running the show on Britney’s insta lately… and who does Sam just happen to be best friends with? Lady Gaga’s manager 🤔 

Sam has been running things on Britney’s behalf for a lot longer than we think. I’ve always thought that.

Not saying that’s either bad or good. It could be out of mild disinterest on Britney’s part in her own career. She could be totally comfortable having Sam in charge of some of her affairs. She clearly seems to be.

Still not stanning Gaga.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block