Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

What a missed opportunity it was to have Telephone ft. Gaga on the Circus album 😭

I too wonder if all this love for Gaga from Brit has to do with Bobby in some way? Maybe he’s her new manager, or maybe they’re hanging out lately since he’s friends with Sam and all. Idk. Maybe it’s random. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

I wish she posted about Cher or Miley who kept supporting her even before she was free.

Did gaga speak about it or bring any attention to the case before britney was free? No.

So no matter how many times brit posts about gaga on her instagram, it is "Cher&miley&mariah > any other artist" for me.

At least cher deserved an instagram post more than any other artists

I know this is exactly what I was thinking. Even Christina posted about Free Britney before Britney was free. Lady Gaga only did after Britney was free. 

I have a feeling its Bobby behind these posts..?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block