Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

Gaga gas always stanned Britney so lets not be idiots in here ok? 

@1.50

Talking about Quicksand

Gaga never would take part of say anything she didnt believe true. Thats one THING  I know as fact!

Britney's Face when Gaga PLACE ROSES ON THE STAGE!

So lets just stop they have stanned each other for YEARS!!! So what? Sam went to a premiere ok? Britney is free therefore allowed to speak to / who she wants. Britney's new management same as Gaga they invited him.....whats wrong with them having other Celebrity friends? 

Gaga is not just pretending to be a fan she ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!  Yall need to stop. 

(( Please Maninpage this )) We are loosing ourselves in hate , this is not the way you guys. Gaga+ Britney would be and amazing collab and you all know it would destroy the charts. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

The twinks and power bottoms are going to drag me...

I find this embarrassing. Lady GaGa only recently said something about Britney all while promoting her movie. Yes, she didn't plan for it to happen that way, but GaGa is a genius at marketing and pr.

Let's not forget GaGa single-handedly HELPED Perez Hilton drag and dehumanize Christina during Bionic, all whilst leaving her feminism in FAVOR of Christina's flopping so SHE could get ahead.

Christina is a mean girl and so is GaGa. The only difference is GaGa is better at hiding it.

Now, Britney is innocent in the sense where she doesn't know what is fully going on and devoid of context. A part of this doesn't sit right with me because Sam was NEVER in a conservatorship and had the freedom to inform Britney about everything. I still find it UNSETTLING how Britney never knew she could petition the conservatorship until the Free Britney movement happened. I know there is much to have occurred but some things don't seem right. Of course, this is just my speculation and there is plenty I do not know. 

Regardless, Britney is essentially new to social media, but she really needs to THINK before she posts because her caliber of a celebrity on social media can really make or break her. I love Britney but rants on social media from any person -- famous or not -- is never a good look.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mantequilla said:

Well, it's better seeing her supporting fellow artists instead of looking for some petty drama. It's nice they're still so friendly after competing for the title of America's next drag superstar! 

Lady Gaga, fan de Britney Spears. ¿Miley Cyrus fan de Gaga?

No shade but with those sunglasses on Gaga sort of looks like one of those grey aliens that Demi was babbling about a few weeks ago. Maybe Gaga was paying homage to the best song on Britney Jean. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
On 11/22/2021 at 10:05 PM, Zanderfree said:

Okay here me out…I have this negative feeling towards Gaga like she came and took Britney crown. We all know she stop xtina bag but she also took that pop star role with like the Grammys etc. so it’s hard for me to see Britney showing her love. I just don’t trust her motive but I’m also a loco brintey Stan haha and please no collaboration….. brintey is a pop star not a dance music like Gaga they don’t make the same music and I just don’t see Gaga doing a brintey song. Sorry rant just not here for this duo like the world is sorry 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block