Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

52 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Lady Gaga manager is going to manage Britney . 

i wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Anghari invite to the premier was negotiated if Britney was to post about Lady Gaga .. nothings for free honey

I think so. Bobby is connected to Lou Taylor, so hopefully that doesn't mean that Lou is gonna sneak her way back into profiting off of Britney again and putting her back into a conservatorship.

18 minutes ago, religiousfantasydream said:

He's probably gay.

I don't think so. However, there's nothing that can convince me that Britney is his type. I don't believe he's genuinely in love with her. Britney doesn't have a good history when it comes to men and she's kind to a fault. I believe that she feels indebted to Sam for being by her side for five years. I'd like to see her friend-zone him and find a man closer to her age and who is in love with Britney the person and not Britney the artist.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block