Britney posts about Lady Gaga: thanks again for your kind words…you’ve inspired me too!

Slayer

Lol at some of you thinking Britney is supposed to thank everyone that's supported her. This doesn't work like that. She's able to share whatever she wants and if the stars she hasn't thanked publically feel somewhat disappointed or mad about this fact, they can withdraw their fake-bum attention-seeking support. 

You lot are honesty something else. They've always been fans of each other. Can't say I'm surprised, though. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

All this Gaga praise is so cringey, especially since she never even did anything for Britney compared to a lot of people and she jumps onto any hype she can for her own personal gain. 

I really hope my gut feeling is right and she's being shady lol.  She posted a pic of her in a catsuit, very similar to the catsuit she got off Wish, which I'm sure she knows everyone on Exhale figured that out lol, so maybe she's implying Gag gets her wacky outfits from Wish lol.

Either that or there's something going behind the scenes with her manager or Gaga herself.  Which I hope not, she needs to stay away from those people and be free and stay an independent artist or start her own label or go to one that will let you have creative control while also actually supporting you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sam’s a messy queen running her insta. What a slap in the face to people like Miley that actually voiced their support for Britney wayyyy before anyone else. She’s trying to shade Xtina & it’s kinda gross especially after all the slander Xtina endured because of GaGa stans & her minion Perez while Gaga never stood up for her. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, 3Pney said:

I wish she posted about Cher or Miley who kept supporting her even before she was free.

Did gaga speak about it or bring any attention to the case before britney was free? No.

So no matter how many times brit posts about gaga on her instagram, it is "Cher&miley&mariah > any other artist" for me.

At least cher deserved an instagram post more than any other artists

This

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

All this Gaga praise is so cringey, especially since she never even did anything for Britney compared to a lot of people and she jumps onto any hype she can for her own personal gain. 

I really hope my gut feeling is right and she's being shady lol.  She posted a pic of her in a catsuit, very similar to the catsuit she got off Wish, which I'm sure she knows everyone on Exhale figured that out lol, so maybe she's implying Gag gets her wacky outfits from Wish lol.

Either that or there's something going behind the scenes with her manager or Gaga herself.  Which I hope not, she needs to stay away from those people and be free and stay an independent artist or start her own label or go to one that will let you have creative control while also actually supporting you.

So about the catsuit she’s shading Gaga by shading herself? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: She was the one who bought the cheap version of Gaga’s look :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

17 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

See this is what worries me… I’ve been suspecting Sam is running the show on Britney’s insta lately… and who does Sam just happen to be best friends with? Lady Gaga’s manager 🤔 

Just admit that you need a constant source for conspiracies. If it's not Sam then it will be Sean Preston "running the show" or anyone just to satisfy your addiction.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

It’s clear that this is Sam’s doing. After all, Gaga’s manager is his friend and he knows that there’s a lot buzz around Britney. It’s clear that they want to use this to their advantage and promote the film. This is like 2006-2007 all over again. 

Sam may not have ulterior motives, but he sure is naive and this is what Gaga’s team is capitalising on. Otherwise we would not see Gaga plastered al over Britney’s Instagram. I’m sorry if this hurts anyone, but please keep an open mind and consider all possibilities instead of blindly defending false prophets.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rolando G said:

I think it's Sam typing all these messy posts. Sam is behind the Gaga #Ad and Xtina shade. 

Yeah, he is recruiting his friend, Lady Gaga’s manager, to be Britney’s new manager. I don’t find it odd if Britney thinks Aguilera is a ****, but all of this on Instagram about Lady Gaga is looking like a PR campaign to me, that also have benefitted Aguilera, because as many as you pointed out, her fans were extinct but now she has gotten exposure from the Princess of Pop’s spotlight…

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bas che said:

It’s clear that this is Sam’s doing. After all, Gaga’s manager is his friend and he knows that there’s a lot buzz around Britney. It’s clear that they want to use this to their advantage and promote the film. This is like 2006-2007 all over again. 

Sam may not have ulterior motives, but he sure is naive and this is what Gaga’s team is capitalising on. Otherwise we would not see Gaga plastered al over Britney’s Instagram. I’m sorry if this hurts anyone, but please keep an open mind and consider all possibilities instead of blindly defending false prophets.

It's clear that y'all have an unhealthy conspiracy theory addiction. There has to be a secret mastermind behind everything. In a few years you'll be blaming her kids for insta posts that you don't like.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block