OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

it’s like everyone suddenly forgot she hasn’t had contact with the people in the “real world” for 13 years. If that is the video I saw of an old rival who talked a lot of crap about me back in the day, I’d be angry too.

witht hat being said I hope Christina reaches out, and her and Britney talk about this as adults

Yes but that doesn’t give Britney the right  to lash on xtina… yes she was wronged but xtina didn’t put her Britney in a conservative ship for 13 years. Our fav has issues obviously for a reason but taking it on out on innocent ppl who have no jury or the power to end the conservative ship is unrealistic just Bc ur having a bad day, or life or in a bad situation doesn’t give anyone the right to act a certain way ….yes it sucks but it’s reality.

• Haha 2

I agree, she could benefit from a PR rep. I wouldnt say she needs one immediately, seeing as though she just left an abusive situation being controlled. I think maybe once she's interested in working again would be an appropriate time for that. I kinda feel bad for christina being jumped on by britney. I only lend some grace to Christina because she spent most of her career being a Pop Sister Rival to Britney. Shes doing her own thing now, and she is under no obligation to say ANYTHING on the matter, especially since she already has.

People need to stop telling Britney what to do. She’s been too nice to too many people for too long (and people took advantage of her).

Gaga responded post-story and was still supportive of Britney.

If you can’t afford Britney some understanding right now (all things considered!!!), you’re doing a major disservice to her healing process.

Besides, Nicki Minaj literally skull-dragged Jessie J recently and no one batted an eye or questioned her stature/career trajectory.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

which is something I said in my post already. It's completely her right, I'm not even discussing that. I'm discussing how this will impact her career, and I genuinely think it will impact it negatively (from a marketing perspective). 

I think you are actually wrong. Why was Britney Britney, this mega star that we know of, is because she always kept it real. Not just extreme talent and quality music even though that helped too. but it would be just another pop singer if it wasnt for Britney personality and character. If i may add now more than ever people are more drawn to people's realness (see tik tok rise, raise of awareness surrounding mental illnesses like depressions and anxietes, heck billie eilish build her whole brand over being depressed teenager and the most popular star on the planet right now adele is adele because shes being real), people dont want clean fake pr image anymore. those people are flopping.

How come that magical PR didnt save Aguilera career? 

I also think Britney doesnt care for marketing and PR moves. I also think she doesnt need it. Shes Britney Spears for God sake. 

Id only agree with you if Britney said something incoherent like 'you stupid *****' with no context. She said very clearly 'knowing the truth but not speaking on it when it comes to human rights is equivalent to a lie' which is truth no matter how you twist it.

I don’t like everyone I have ever worked with, have surely talked behind their some other their backs and sometimes said unkind things a bit too publicly. Am I the only one whose done this?

They never liked each other, still don’t like each other and social media feels shocking when it is laid bare. Trust me, they would have lit up the internet back in the day with how they felt about each other (if there was the internet and there was social media).

They have different talents but Britney has alway had the IT factor that no one else could match and there has alway been a hint of jealousy from her contemporaries because of that.

:kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block