OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

21 minutes ago, Justice4Britney said:

They never liked each other, still don’t like each other and social media feels shocking when it is laid bare. Trust me, they would have lit up the internet back in the day with how they felt about each other (if there was the internet and there was social media).

They absolutely were best childhood friends with a kinda sad and solid backstory. They drifted apart as adults.

As much as I love Britney I think it was rude to post that story about Xtina :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

She even kept it for 24h :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

If there is an issue between them behind curtains that we do not know, they should solve that in private, not thru stories :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Imagine how Xtina felt after seeing that since she had only good words and support for her :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I also can not believe Britney put that without informing herself that Xtina actually supported her :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

To be honest Xtina had the best letter and support for her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

So it only makes sense if they had something more behind curtains to solve and that Britney was angry with that as well :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, floopy22 said:

However, she HAS hinted in the past at what a mean person Christina is

Actually, truth. Previously I said Britney should've messaged her privately, but I forgot that Xtina has a history of being shady and fake. Like around the VMA kiss when she was shading Britney everywhere because the cameraman didn't focus on her - as if Britney controlled that. There was another thing she said about Britney that was mean and Britney went on MTV and was like "I don't even know why she's saying these mean things" so... 

I think there's a lot more behind Britney calling her out *this* time on IG than merely that one dodge of the question. 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Body ache said:

Can we delete this thread? It's really hateful towards Britney. She praised us for freeing her and this is how you repay her?

absolutely not. Just because you don't like my OPINION doesn't give you or anyone else the right to limit one's freedom of speech and expressing opinions. I won't even comment on the part where you said i'm hateful towards Brit, that's just being purely delusional. 

• Haha 4

Britney needs to take time to heal and social media is not the place because then she is fair game for all of our opinions.... 

If she wants to continue working as a public figure... she will need PR. 

I think she needs to focus on privately hanging out with people like Drew Barrymore, Miley Cyrus etc.. strong, kind people that don't need anything from her, understand her journey and can offer true friendship and support.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

absolutely not. Just because you don't like my OPINION doesn't give you or anyone else the right to limit one's freedom of speech and expressing opinions. I won't even comment on the part where you said i'm hateful towards Brit, that's just being purely delusional. 

You're hateful towards Britney and the progress of the free britney movment. You need to logout and get a life.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 2:22 AM, Missfit said:

That's what got her in a conservatorship first time.....go for it britney. 

No it’s not. What got her in a conservatorship was a corrupt system and a disgusting family. NOTHING Britney said or did meant she deserved to be in a conservatorship and her finally calling xtina out on her shady ways definitely doesn’t either. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

oh, absolutely :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

and it's not about not having freedom of speech or whatever you dramaqueens are talking about. it's about being a public figure with millions of followers. don't forget people who say they love you and support you will switch on you in a millisecond if you say something they don't like.

let's avoid a hatetrain on britney right now.:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

umm no thanks. If she wants to be unfiltered then she has the right to be. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block