OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

• 3 weeks later...

I've kept up with all the tea about Britney Spears, but I don't see the point in all you, her fans, to make such a big deal out of every little detail. It's exhausting to even think about how much time you lose on analyzing and criticizing another person's life. Fanatism really gets to its highest and craziest levels these days. I was lucky to see a lot of performers that organized concert tours, and it seemed so weird to see around me hundreds of people losing their heads over the singer. I'm a huge music fan, and my life would be nonsense without certain singers, but these situations drive me crazy.

• Love 1
On 11/20/2021 at 1:54 PM, BUWYGF said:

Say what you will, the forums and comments are not taking Britney's side on this and are not defending her the way we are. The negative consequences could easily follow up, and I don't know who will we have to blame once she loses the support of GP (which was extremely important to have in dismantling the cship) once again. It's a dangerous territory she's walking at the moment. 

You must be in some sort of echo chamber, which is what the algorithms do now. 
Everything that I’ve seen has been EXTREMELY positive , everyone I know is loving her instagram stories and posts. Everyone is so happy for her. Twitter is literally sharing her IG stories and the gen z population is loving when people repost her instagrams to Tiktok. She’s actually quite popular on tiktok, they like her quirky real ness. They can tell she’s genuinely sweet and not a bad person.

And I’ve heard this narrative a lot over the years that the GP will give up on her. That has quite literally never happened. Yes they in a way became negative but that’s not giving up on her, since they still loved her. That’s why they got mad at KFed, they want to see her do well.

She’s quite literally America’s sweetheart, I think this is just you not liking her posts and making it about the GP. Go look at an impartial perspective, not ATRL or other forums you’re visiting, because most likely they’re conveying the same concerns as you, but again that = echo chamber, not impartial at all. 

• Love 1

Let her do whatever the fuxxxx she wants!!! For however manufactured her pop image was, what has always drawn fans in and made the media obsess about her was her authenticity. There are plenty of other celebrities who have PR machines creating the perfect image, and never allowing imperfections to show. I prefer Britney raw, authentic and real. You can have the other fake heauxxxx. 

im sure when and if she wants to focus on her career, she will hire who she needs to hire. Until then appreciate her real voice. Most celebs never show their true selves. 

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block