OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

So let me get this straight you want her to get a new PR representative because she clapped back at Christina. If this was Rihanna making a clap back she would’ve been praised! PR is used to clean someone tarnished image or keep someone looking squeaky clean! I got my degree in PR/communications, which why I’m don’t see anything bad. Britney was a prisoner for 13 years and if someone isn’t speak up in her defense britney is entitled to get mad! Btw that man is hired by Christina and shouldn’t be controlling/talking to her like that. He would’ve been fired that night.  

Give this vibes
spacer.png

Plus Christina has problem to try to make herself look like she isn’t the problems remember this headline spacer.png

• Love 9
1 minute ago, K-man said:

So let me get this straight you want her to get a new PR representative because she clapped back at Christina. If this was Rihanna making a clap back she would’ve been praised! PR is used to clean someone tarnished image or keep someone looking squeaky clean! I got my degree in PR/communications, which why I’m don’t see anything bad. Britney was a prisoner for 13 years and if someone isn’t speak up in her defense britney is entitled to get mad! Btw that man is hired by Christina and shouldn’t be controlling/talking to her like that. He would’ve been fired that night.  

Give this vibes
spacer.png

Plus Christina has problem to try to make herself look like she isn’t the problems remember this headline spacer.png

A person can argue it was Perez Hilton who ruined the whole Bionic and Burlesque eras.

6 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

Exactly, but sadly to alot of people, the person or group they stan is a form of idolatry for them and they feel it reflects on them personally and they take personally what others have to say about who they stan. I'm with you though. 

I hear you and in all honesty and I’m not saying this to be mean or snide in any way but perhaps those people need to get some help and figure out why they do that. Britney, Christina, Gaga, Madonna, JT, all of them, there just human beings, there gonna **** up just like us, put their foot in their mouth just like us, be a sweetheart one day, ******* the next and sweetheart the following day and rinse, wash repeat, lol

Its really not healthy the people who put these celebs on pedestals like their these supreme beings when in reality their just humans with more fascinating jobs, lol

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

which is something I said in my post already. It's completely her right, I'm not even discussing that. I'm discussing how this will impact her career, and I genuinely think it will impact it negatively (from a marketing perspective). 

And you don’t think the conservatorship has impacted her career? You really think she cares at this point? Allow her to be her authentic self.

• Love 2

Guess what? You don't know Christina, but Britney does. Britney has always been respectful and nice to others in the industry.

However, she HAS hinted in the past at what a mean person Christina is.

We don't know what went on backstage at the MMC, award shows, industry events etc.

If Christina wants to be shady in public, then Britney can call her out on it publicly.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, K-man said:

Give this vibes
spacer.png

not entirely, I think a PR would be a good idea to get the message across, but in a very smart way. My only worry here being that this continues and she continues to drag other pop stars when they dodge the question the way Christina did. But you might be right

• Love 1
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all are the worst! No one knows if there issues behind the scenes with them two. Instead of supporting Britney & standing by what she said, y’all chose attack her character & comment on her mental health.

I stand by what she said until more to information comes out to see what actually is going on with them two 

No one is attacking her, take a seat and calm down. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block