OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

not entirely, I think a PR would be a good idea to get the message across, but in a very smart way. My only worry here being that this continues and she continues to drag other pop stars when they dodge the question the way Christina did. But you might be right

theres no need to candy wrap this message. it was very well written and communicated by the source itself.

11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

if she ever starts wanting a huge career once again, this is the moment she might regret. And I think it's fine that I worry about that honestly. 

what? LOL , why would she regret sth like this? Xtina should regret not taking her side and be absent. now shes getting called out , exactly the opposite of what you think actually 

I mean, I don't disagree on pure principle. Every star should have a well-oiled and prepared PR team. But she hasn't really been as inflammatory as some are claiming. We're acting like she said she was going to go to Christina's house and defecate on her lawn. The public is fickle. They've hated and mocked her longer than they have supported her. If she loses their support for something like this, well... then it just proves how fickle they are. Britney is hurt, and in the process of healing. It ain't a pretty nor streamlined process. Won't be for quite some time.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Djay23 said:

Right or wrong, Britney said what she wanted to say. She is finally free to say what she wants to say.

She's also free to make mistakes. And for the first time in 13 years...she is free to learn from her mistakes. To grow like everyone else.

I must agree with this tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

can we not exaggerate please :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I'm merely sharing an opinion, no need to identify me according to it. 

An your opinion was dramatic. I’m not dragging you. I feel Britney is being dragged for no reason. An individual with a large platform not speaking out publicly for human rights and abuse if disheartening and Id blast the *****, too. You stand up for what is right.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Seanril said:

An your opinion was dramatic. I’m not dragging you. I feel Britney is being dragged for no reason. An individual with a large platform not speaking out publicly for human rights and abuse if disheartening and Id blast the *****, too. You stand up for what is right.

I'm not dragging her though, like I said, she has every right to express herself, and she does. I'm just merely talking about the impact on her career. Not any different to what any of us would do (or wouldn't do) on our jobs in order not to lose them. Not sure if I'm getting my point across :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As a PR person myself i am living for this drama. Britney is probably aware and doesn’t care ! So should We!

she doesn’t need control . Unless she looks for it!

She said herself that she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim . People always said she was crazy, so it won’t change even after the conship. F the damage control since she doesn’t want it . let her choose. she’s not here for pity.. that ship has sailed 

not expecting Miss American Dream..she’s done with that.

so dramatic and I love it 

this whole drama stems from fans starting to like Xtina for her pity posts regarding Britney and now they want it all to be cute and all.

looking forward to her first interview about the last decade 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm not dragging her though, like I said, she has every right to express herself, and she does. I'm just merely talking about the impact on her career. Not any different to what any of us would do (or wouldn't do) on our jobs in order not to lose them. Not sure if I'm getting my point across :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I meant in general for her being dragged and put into this negative light based on that post. The story will be gone in a few hours and life goes on. I don’t see it holding weight.

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

the rumours are, she's thinking about an album already. If she wants to continue being the music legend she is, she needs to contain her emotions and not lash out at her peers, no matter how good or bad they are. It is simply not good PR and people will start to avoid her.

I agree. Britney needs a social media team capable of fact checking everything that happened in the past 13 years. Britney is very smart, but she needs guidance to navigate the social media world. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block