OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

3 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

As a PR person myself i am living for this drama. Britney is probably aware and doesn’t care ! So should We!

she doesn’t need control . Unless she looks for it!

She said herself that she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim . People always said she was crazy, so it won’t change even after the conship. F the damage control since she doesn’t want it . let her choose. she’s not here for pity.. that ship has sailed 

not expecting Miss American Dream..she’s done with that.

so dramatic and I love it 

this whole drama stems from fans starting to like Xtina for her pity posts regarding Britney and now they want it all to be cute and all.

looking forward to her first interview about the last decade 

PR my life daddy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

That part! I feel this negative energy and it's not cute. Britney go live your life. At this point your fans don't deserve anything by their actions. I think I'm taking a Break from Exhale.

Therefore, you don't serve to ****-dm her account in here asking she listens to your mixtapes :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Your break is welcomed if we are too much for you. I mean, our energies don't vibe. We are all so negative unlike you. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
Just now, maki93 said:

As I am engineer, and so far from PR'ing :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: , do you think that Xtina and her publicist attitude was calculated? It really looked staged and fake. 

I wouldn’t say calculated. So far I think we don’t know enough to see through Britney’s Story on insta.

i think there are layers to why.

personally I think she might me in the state of getting a grip of social media and the internet without being controlled.. like my boomer parents tbh

on the other hand when I saw Xtinas facial expression after being asked it reminded me of the time I had a huge dislike for her. She branded herself differently these last years.. she’s just about to get a little recognition again and I think her PR team did not want the Britney questions to steal shine from her night .

Then there is my third thought :

britney and xtina in the news mean huge PR, the internet is talking - which means it all worked out . Polarizing in the media equals recognition equals money and attention .

I find it quite funny how much this topic exploded- what nostalgia haha

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Therefore, you don't serve to ****-dm her account in here asking she listens to your mixtapes :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Your break is welcomed if we are too much for you. I mean, our energies don't vibe. We are all so negative unlike you. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

What are you even talking about? You say I'm negative. You always are being very rude and disrespectful! I never have been rude to you. But I don't have to defend myself to you. Also putting fans against each other not cool. 

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I show love to your threads all the time and you just continue to be hurtful. Do you feel powerful behind a computer screen ?!

3 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

I wouldn’t say calculated. So far I think we don’t know enough to see through Britney’s Story on insta.

i think there are layers to why.

personally I think she might me in the state of getting a grip of social media and the internet without being controlled.. like my boomer parents tbh

on the other hand when I saw Xtinas facial expression after being asked it reminded me of the time I had a huge dislike for her. She branded herself differently these last years.. she’s just about to get a little recognition again and I think her PR team did not want the Britney questions to steal shine from her night .

Then there is my third thought :

britney and xtina in the news mean huge PR, the internet is talking - which means it all worked out . Polarizing in the media equals recognition equals money and attention .

I find it quite funny how much this topic exploded- what nostalgia haha

Makes sense. And I am loving the whole 2000s nostalgia :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Also my hit threads and support say otherwise. Why focus on 10% haters when I have 90% supporters?

Have a nice morning 

See I'm in two minds about this. You make some very good points, and yes I'm still conflicted on the whole thing, I wasn't too cool on the way Christina responded in the video BUT she had previously shown support to Britney. However, Britney is allowed to feel the way she feels, she's probably angry and feels somewhat betrayed, especially after being stuck in this c-ship for 13 years, it's bound to have taken its toll on her.

I do agree though that a PR would possibly help, maybe even a social media break?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block