OPINION: Britney needs a PR ASAP!

BUWYGF

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

which is something I said in my post already. It's completely her right, I'm not even discussing that. I'm discussing how this will impact her career, and I genuinely think it will impact it negatively (from a marketing perspective).Β 

Man! Soooo dramatic! Have you seen Bieber shading? Have you Kim K shading? Kanye? Madonna? Hello! Celebrities has the right to hit back! People talked. People forgot! Who cares? Britney will forever be Britney. Watch her releasing one new song and u’ll forget β€˜bout it all

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Take it again said:

Man! Soooo dramatic! Have you seen Bieber shading? Have you Kim K shading? Kanye? Madonna? Hello! Celebrities has the right to hit back! People talked. People forgot! Who cares? Britney will forever be Britney. Watch her releasing one new song and u’ll forget β€˜bout it all

There's also a certain someone whose career was boosted by endless shade.

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

You’re right luv. The general public is NOT on her side this time. I saw a lot of comments saying that she should apologize and even resurfaced Xtina interviews from 2010 or 2011 defending her as proof that X has had her back. And honestly it made her look stupid. The Jeffrey Starr post didn’t help either. Obviously she can do what she wants now but Britney needs to be aware that this will make her look crazy and that’s the last thing she needs. Even Jordan and Breatheheavy was getting dragged. There are X fans that feel free insulted because they were supporting the free Britney movement and now some are saying they’ll never support her again. She needs to learn that not everything needs to be made public.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ok so after digesting this for a couple days here are my thoughts. Britney shouldn't have posted this. Xtina did show support prior to this and maybe even reached out privately and got nothing back. I'm on crediting Xtina because her message was actually heartfelt. That being said AGAIN we don't know the full story and maybe she did something *****y privately as well. I will say this. Britney jumped the gun and I understand after being silenced for that long how easy it would be. Also lets just say she never saw Christinas supportive message and only that video as thats a huge possibility as well considering she's free now...Christina looks and sounds SMUG AF. She should really be thanking Brit though because a lot of her career was built off being her frenemy and this probably got her more sales on her new single. Britney oddly did her a favor. I think the GP has shifted towards Britney's side but still cautious because of her IG and past so if Brit keeps this up the public will turn on her quickly. It's unfortunately but it's true. I agree with the OP.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Let me set one thing straight first:

I am a HUGE Britney fan, always was, always will be, and everyone on this website knows so. However, her latest instagram story is NOT good for her career whatsoever for many reasons, let me elaborate on this.

Britney definitely has the right to speak up about anything she would like. Moreover, she has every right to be angry, we can only assume the atrocities she had been put through. Us, her fans, are defending her when it comes to the whole Christina Aguilera thing, BUT, GP is not taking her side on this.

Luckily, they empathize with Britney greatly, but they still think she is wrong. And to an extent, she really is.

Christina Aguilera (like her or not) was one of the VERY FEW stars who actually spoke out about Britney's situation. Lady Gaga, on the other hand, was utterly quiet and spoke up only when it was dismantled. Moreover, she tweeted about how amazing Jamie was and befriending him – yet Britney praised her, and shaded Christina.

Of course, this is far from me trying to say that Britney doesn't care or is a bad person, Heavens forbid. BUT, she DOESN'T KNOW who took her side and when they took her side. She has NO idea Christina actually defended her. Moreover, I can only assume she's suffering from slight PTSD right now, and people who have this tend to lash out and become easily triggered. She NEEDS a good PR to guide her, because a couple of more stories like these, and it could seriously damage her career path and her persona.

If she never wants to go back to the music industry, then fine, she can do this all day. But we all know that she does want it; the rumours are, she's thinking about an album already. If she wants to continue being the music legend she is, she needs to contain her emotions and not lash out at her peers, no matter how good or bad they are. It is simply not good PR and people will start to avoid her. I hope she gets necessary guidance very soon (in form of a therapist she herself chooses who can help her cross this bridge from being enslaved to a free woman, because there is a bridge ahead of her).

For her career, this is extremely worrisome. I genuinely hope she hires a good PR person or a company very soon, she needs good advice, she has a huge following. She needs someone who can guide her through the business side of things ASAP.Β 

Thanks for reading.

Less than one month of being free and people are already trying to micromanage her….

• Love 5

I do think she needs a PR professional for guidance ofc

But y’all making a huge fuss about this Christina situationΒ :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Feuds between celebrities are common and at the end of the day, they’re meaningless. Behind doors and offline we don’t know NOTHING that is happeningΒ :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

For all I care this alleged fight have generated buzz for both involved. You can thank Britney later, XΒ :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Β 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I do think she needs a PR professional for guidance ofc

But y’all making a huge fuss about this Christina situationΒ :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Feuds between celebrities are common and at the end of the day, they’re meaningless. Behind doors and offline we don’t know NOTHING that is happeningΒ :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

For all I care this alleged fight have generated buzz for both involved. You can thank Britney later, XΒ :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Β 

OMG you are so right

Britney said what she said. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:Β Leave it to Britney to reignite fandom wars. I doubt Christina is offended by what Britney said. She probably loves the attention and free publicity.Β 

I actually hope they sort it out privately, even tho it’s clear Britney doesn’t like her.Β 

Β 

As for a team. I’m sure that’s already in the works. IMO Britney is feeling a fire to get back into it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, e_ffen said:

This won’t impact her career. People won’t care in a week or two (except for Xtina fans). Now if she starts calling out all the girls left and right then maybe, but she’s fine.Β 
Β 

Edit: She does need a PR person at some point though. That’s standard.Β 

This 100%

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block