Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

My point is rather; Christina showed her support late and it's not because she reached out personally like some people have used as an argument.

There was also this very clear expectation of celebrities who've worked with her to speak up about it, and once this expectation had been very clearly established only then did she say something. She did not use her voice to help her. I understand Britney's frustration, but when Christina spoke out, it felt like a "Ah Christina finally said something!" moment, rather than a "Wow, even Christina wants to help her" moment that it could've been had she done it earlier. 

Gaga didn't show ANY support whatsoever. 

Now that the conversatorship was terminated she speaks up... Xtina was vocal about it MONTHS ago.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Gaga responded to the question 3 times at three different events so she has my respect there

after being quiet for more than two years since the #freebritney movement started, countless documentaries, and two testimonies of Britney at the court

No one was obliged to speak up about Britney, back then or now, but it would've helped a lot to spread awareness of the situation if they did when the conservatorship was still ongoing. It's much easier to come out now and be like "oh yes, I've loved her and supported her forever".

I also agree with Britney, it shouldn't have had to be a taboo in the first place, but I still believe this Xtina interview in particular wasn't the right time or place to talk about it, and Britney should know it, given she's also walked away from reporters' questions that were out of place before.

So the only thing I can guess is that given Christina has known Britney since they were kids, Britney must be assuming that Xtina has known Jamie and her relationship with him, and she should've known how wrong the entire situation was since the day he was named her conservator, and did nothing and said nothing all these years.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Have you ever thought that maybe Christina actually knows a lot more about what Britney went through and decided to be silent?

Christina has always advocated so much for human and women’s rights, there’s actually a lot she could’ve done to support Britney during the worst years of her life.

This 

1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

By saying “I can’t” and tapping that publicist as soon as they said Britney’s make. And then how her face looked. And then her condescending tone. Like are we watching the same video!!!?

It’s such a bad look. Christina knows better. 
the way Britney posted it back to back with Gaga .

holy **** :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
43 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I might get hate for this but I disagree with Britney in this case…I don’t disagree with her message, but last night was Christina’s night. I can understand Christina’s point of view…She finally released Spanish music and she hasn’t been to the Latin Grammys in forever…So she might have expected fo be asked about her music, not Britney.

They literally ask her about Britney every interview. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Too bad for her, the only time she didn't, Britney snapped. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Maybe if Britney saw all those times Xtina talked highly about her trough the years, she wouldn't have said that.

• Like 5

Wtffffff I only just saw her story…. i’m so shocked?! I don’t think I’ve actually seen the video of Xtina from the award show but she wrote a whole letter to Britney to share her support. This is kinda strange but Britney is allowed to feel how she wants to and if she doesn’t think Xtina showed her any respect then…

• Like 4

Omg 🤣😂 Britney, please let me finish my homework😭 But, yeah like I said before, I am not a Gaga fan, but its appreciated that she didn't brush the question off. I wonder what her thoughts are on Beyonce? Maybe Bey has been in contact with her? I don't know made me wonder since Britney would aaways shout her out on IG. But if not and she drags her, I am all here for it 😂

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block