Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, Derwood said:

You should just support Britney, dude. She can say whatever she wants. I guess you think you should control what she says and when because you know better than her. You sound familiar. I support Britney and her using her voice however she wants!

1. Don’t question my support for Britney. 

2. I’m telling your *** for the last time to **** OFF!!! Don’t reply to me anymore saying dumb ****. I’m done with you!! **** you!! Goodnight. Goodbye. 

• Love 2

Okay, back on topic. I just watched the video (idk how I missed it lol). And it was pretty awkward the way Christina answered and just walked away like that. Her manager (?) interjecting saying they weren’t gonna answer those questions rubbed me the wrong way. 

I feel conflicted as Christina wrote a really sweet letter to show support to Britney earlier this year, but I can understand why Britney would be angry by her response.

At least Gaga actually answered the questions at her recent red carpet events!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

1. Don’t question my support for Britney. 

2. I’m telling your *** for the last time to **** OFF!!! Don’t reply to me anymore saying dumb ****. I’m done with you!! **** you!! Goodnight. Goodbye. 

OK. Just don't be s**ist and try to control what women say or how they use their social media. How about that? Take a breath. Be decent. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ROL said:

Sam and Bobby feeding her lies. Getting her to drag Xtina to drum up 2000s rivalry buzz and then thanking Gaga who never spoke up when it mattered because she's Bobby's client. Pathetic.

Calm down, stop acting like Britney’s a dumb little girl who’ll listen to what someone else says. She’s a grown adult and she’s entitled to her own opinion, she doesn’t have to have the same opinion as you.

• Love 7

Gaga never commented on Britney's situation untill after she was free, and only when she was asked about it.

While Christina commented about it while Britney was under a conservatorship and after she heard Britney speaking in court.

Yes Christina was late and rejecting to talk about Britney is weird, but Gaga is not the good example in this situation.

Specially when many celebrities supported her from the beginning like Cher, Miley, and Paris and were never thanked, but Gaga gets a thank you?

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Okay, back on topic. I just watched the video (idk how I missed it lol). And it was pretty awkward the way Christina answered and just walked away like that. Her manager (?) interjecting saying they weren’t gonna answer those questions rubbed me the wrong way. 

I feel conflicted as Christina wrote a really sweet letter to show support to Britney earlier this year, but I can understand why Britney would be angry by her response.

At least Gaga actually answered the questions at her recent red carpet events!

Go watch the video again, because her publicist clearly said that they need to go before she was even asked about Britney. This toxic narrative that y'all keep spreading is what caused this.

• Love 2
Just now, Otaner said:

Im ready to fight each and every fighter !! Britney just reignited this feud and I’m living 

well, she chose the best moment! Christina has always benefited from Britney's career. Least she can do is show up when Britney needs it. This is a 20 year old problem of Christina failing to support Britney when she needed it

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

Apparently, Britney didn't know about it.

And if my memory serves me right, I think Xtina wrote something really sweet towards Britney. Hopefully someone shows her, because that sucks for X-tina. No offense to Gaga it is weird how vocal she is now that she is free

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block