Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

Christina spoke up really late through some tweets and decided not to talk on it anytime except in really general words

Britney has every right to feel some type of way about someone she's basically grown up in the industry with 

This also confirms that Christina really didn't reach out personally like so many people said 

How was she supposed to reach out to Britney personally? 

She was controlled in every way and didn't have access to a working phone. She wasn't even allowed to meet her own friends. 

It's not like Xtina could've called her to check on her... I get your point but I think it was very hard to get to Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Her team and Sam are feeding her lies!, I'm calling it! They're trying to create Xtina drama for 2000s hype and making Gaga out to be the saviour when Xtina is the one who spoke up for Britney before the cship ended! NOT GAGA! Britney is wrong and I'm not standing back on it.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I still believe she wasn't obliged to talk about it, especially when clearly she's not even in touch with her, and when she was there to promote other stuff. I think it would've been even more disrespectful to act like she cares so much about her, or that she now knows what Britney is gonna do when they don't even talk. 

If any, then she should call out Lady Gaga too for speaking up now, and not during all this time, at least since the freebritney movement started. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I agree it would be a different story if Christina and Britney still had any kind of relationship but as far as we know they haven’t spoken in years maybe even decades.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block