Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Xtina never said that. 

You should blame Lance Bass. Britney should call him out. 

Not saying anything means you are either disinterested in the topic or don't want to give an opinion because you don't know whats going on. Giving Christina the benefit of the doubt, which is that she didn't speak about Britneys conservatorship injustice while it was happening because she didn't know what was going on, there is the is no excuse now to avoid talking about it. If she is truly disinterested in the topic then its only because Britney is the subject. Christina has always been outspoken about injustices. This is personal.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, ROL said:

Quote and fume all you want britards, I'm not even checking it lmaooo.

Gaga never once spoke out for Britney when Xtina was the A list star with the biggest essay of support. And she's praising Gaga? She is being fed lies, that's what I'm choosing to believe. Otherwise in 10 years of standing this is the first time she has really disappointed me. Xtina was nasty to her in the early 2000s and when it WAS time to drag Xtina she never did. Now she saw a 9 second out of context video and jumps to insta stories. This is pathetic and I wanna believe it's her team feeding her lies. Ofc Cassie is still around, that's why she has that cute lil rebranding a few weeks ago and y'all fools fell for it.

She is being fed lies

YES I THINK SO

• Love 1
Just now, Derwood said:

This sounds a lot like gaslighting. You are saying a lot of fancy things but you are telling Britney off and recommending she step back from social media after saying a small thing that was controversial, but justified. You are just like her brother, sister, mother, and father. Britney should say whatever she wants to say and we should all support her. That's what she needs. If you can't figure that out, that's on you.

Bull****! Wrong again!!! You can **** ALL THE WAY OFF!!!!! You don’t understand what I’m saying and I’m done trying to clarify myself. You’re NOT worth my time. Don’t ******* mention me again. Goodbye.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block