Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

I don't like that she said this, at all!

Out of anyone, Christina gave the most sincere, warm and touching statement in support of Britney. I would think Britney should know better than to make such a public statement based off of a short clip, without full context, considering she knows how it is in media. Christina still wished her well in that video, even though it was brief, and there was no need to go deeper into such a heavy topic.

If this is how Britney is going to be, it looks like she's going to be calling out a lot of people, because there are a lot of people who didn't say s*it about her conservatorship.

• Like 2

To everyone saying Xtina did support her, true…but IMO this completely voids that support.  The fake little “awwww” frowny face she makes…the way she looks at that handler when she hears Britney’s name (they probably discussed what to do if her name was mentioned) and her inability to say anything other than a disingenuous “I’m happy for her” as she is dismissing herself from the interview due to Britney being mentioned is petty, rude, and disgusting.  A simple “I have not spoken to her, but I am thrilled she gets to live her life on her terms now.  She deserves this freedom” would more than have sufficed.

I see she still hasn’t really changed.  Still the same smug, self-righteous wannabe diva.

And I REALLY can’t at anyone in here actually slamming Britney for this…a woman who was put on mute for nearly 14 years.  Let her speak however she wants to.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ganja_danja said:

omgggg I was literally distracted playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on my 3DS!

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

btw do not recommend :/

Lol I had a copy of that game on my Nintendo DS years ago but lost it. I never played it, my brother did he thought it was good. 

2 minutes ago, religiousfantasydream said:

I saw the Christina video and felt the same she did like it seemed kinda mean girl energy. But I get it cause she’s asked about her always but I get why Britney was like “um what.” Cause I was too. But Britney is highly emotional right now so she’s not seeing it clearly maybe.

Yep, totally mean girl energy.  So condescending and fake and almost seemed like she wanted it to be obvious that she wasn't really interested in talking about it. I watched the clip with the sound off first and was mesmerized by the 90s movie villain faces she was pulling!

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, ROL said:

Sam and Bobby feeding her lies. Getting her to drag Xtina to drum up 2000s rivalry buzz and then thanking Gaga who never spoke up when it mattered because she's Bobby's client. Pathetic.

Seeing support from your peers means a lot. It's a validating feeling. If you can tweet it, you can say it out loud. Imho

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

This, this, this.  Christina obviously didn't want to answer questions about Britney and told her manager/publicist/whatever to save her from talking about that topic.  She made the fakest, least sincere face I've ever seen when asked about B. 

Britney updating to include Gaga's scripted response is really telling - there is a message here about female solidarity.  Like, support your peers and stop perpetuating the stereotype of catty b.iatches by pulling faces and making pretend apologies.  Gaga was prepared to answer the question and it made all the difference. Maybe it's not entirely genuine or heartfelt but it APPEARED to be which is what matters.  Xtina couldn't even manage a pretend apology.  

Right! These lotus stans need to get a grip 

I like this Britney, speak your truth girl! But this makes me think about Cade for some reason. Yeah, she helped her in the end finding a lawyer, but a little too late, and if she's coming for Christina for being silent, I think she should also think about the ones around her. People spoke late, even Cher, Miley and the ones who were more loud about her situation, so I don't know if Xtina should receive the hate she is probably going to, although what happened yesterday was weird not gonna lie.

But then again, there's a lot we don't know. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block