Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

9 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’ve had a day or so to sit on this. I’m not surprised by the 74 pages of discussion as this is pretty huge. I could not love Britney any more. I’ve been there every single step of the way, BUT this does not sit well with me. With the two captions back to back it felt a little mean girls esque and i don’t like that. I really hope Britney sees Christina’s June post and I’m not here for her overly praising Gaga who was silent the entire freaking time yet she says “she’s been watching this situation for awhile🙄”. Whether she reached out in private is irrelevant as she could have been one of the first to help the movement with her huge platform but, SHE DIDN’T. This is a big no no for me, it’s the first time I felt a bit icky as a Stan. 

Christina has ALWAYS been the mean girl and Britney has ALWAYS just sat back and not said anything.

Now that she's finally free to speak her mind and call out the Bull people wanna crucify her?

Britney literally can't catch an effing break.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, neverover said:

Can this be one of the reason why Britney so angry? I would be pissed if I was her. 

Yes. Thats exactly what it is. Its not just Christina who is a coward but its a lot celebrities out there who are happy she's free but "can't" talk about Britneys situation out of fear that they will offend bad actors and become a target themselves. Lou Taylor manages a lot of individual artists but she also manages a lot companies and firms that oversee other artists and organizations. Remember it also took judges and other powerful people to keep Britney in this situation for 13 years.  I'm sure some politicians in California were happy to see the streets cleared of the dangerous paparazzi mobs that followed Britney throughout California.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, besides those Xtina fans / trolls, I haven't seen anyone "crucifying" Britney. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

No one is questioning her freedom to speak, or her freedom to feel one way or another about what people say or don't say, because only Britney knows the full story or how she perceives things because she's the one in that situation, or the one that knows what's up between her and Christina behind the scenes.

Applauding Britney for speaking and supporting her having a voice is one thing, that doesn't remove that people still can see things differently than Britney and point out that she perhaps might be wrong or misunderstanding something, or just not seeing the full picture. And not wrong in a "you're on her side or you're against her" kind of way, but you know, Britney can also make mistakes, and she has the freedom to make mistakes, and people have the right to point them out too, and that's not necessarily in a negative vibe.

For starters, in my personal case for example, I've always hated when people say that not speaking equals to telling a lie. Not speaking, is not speaking, telling a lie is telling a lie, and both have very different reasons and very different consequences. Telling the truth, telling a lie, or not speaking, all can have bad results or good results depending on the context, the timing, etc, but that's another topic.

The point is, disagreeing with Britney DOES NOT EQUAL to wanting to silence her or whatever. Disagreeing with Britney means disagreeing with Britney, nothing else. No one is silencing her, no one is crucifying her, at least no one with a bit of common sense. It's like when she called out the documentaries, since everyone loved the documentaries then oh no, Britney can't be against them, then is someone else posting on her Instagram, or she may be talking only about the CNN because it's the crappy one. But since it's always been easier to hate on Xtina, then this time oh yes, it IS her speaking, let's support her blindly and trash Christina too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Not everything is black or white. In this case, I understand Britney, well, actually I don't understand because I still can't see what she's seeing, because she didn't elaborate, but I respect that if she feels bad for what Christina did or didn't do, she spoke up and expressed her mind. Good for her, there's many other things I'd like to hear her talk about. But particularly in this case, I don't think the situation deserved this kind of public roast, as mean as Christina has been in the past, or as hypocrite she may come across, when you watch the entire interview, this particular event didn't really seem as shady or anything. But that's how I see it, and how a lot of other people see it too. And that's fine too. Everyone sees things differently, and at the end of the day the only thing that matters is what Britney and Christina may think about this.

There are many things people need to understand from your comment. Good one.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, besides those Xtina fans / trolls, I haven't seen anyone "crucifying" Britney. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

No one is questioning her freedom to speak, or her freedom to feel one way or another about what people say or don't say, because only Britney knows the full story or how she perceives things because she's the one in that situation, or the one that knows what's up between her and Christina behind the scenes.

Applauding Britney for speaking and supporting her having a voice is one thing, that doesn't remove that people still can see things differently than Britney and point out that she perhaps might be wrong or misunderstanding something, or just not seeing the full picture. And not wrong in a "you're on her side or you're against her" kind of way, but you know, Britney can also make mistakes, and she has the freedom to make mistakes, and people have the right to point them out too, and that's not necessarily in a negative vibe.

For starters, in my personal case for example, I've always hated when people say that not speaking equals to telling a lie. Not speaking, is not speaking, telling a lie is telling a lie, and both have very different reasons and very different consequences. Telling the truth, telling a lie, or not speaking, all can have bad results or good results depending on the context, the timing, etc, but that's another topic.

The point is, disagreeing with Britney DOES NOT EQUAL to wanting to silence her or whatever. Disagreeing with Britney means disagreeing with Britney, nothing else. No one is silencing her, no one is crucifying her, at least no one with a bit of common sense. It's like when she called out the documentaries, since everyone loved the documentaries then oh no, Britney can't be against them, then is someone else posting on her Instagram, or she may be talking only about the CNN because it's the crappy one. But since it's always been easier to hate on Xtina, then this time oh yes, it IS her speaking, let's support her blindly and trash Christina too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Not everything is black or white. In this case, I understand Britney, well, actually I don't understand because I still can't see what she's seeing, because she didn't elaborate, but I respect that if she feels bad for what Christina did or didn't do, she spoke up and expressed her mind. Good for her, there's many other things I'd like to hear her talk about. But particularly in this case, I don't think the situation deserved this kind of public roast, as mean as Christina has been in the past, or as hypocrite she may come across, when you watch the entire interview, this particular event didn't really seem as shady or anything. But that's how I see it, and how a lot of other people see it too. And that's fine too. Everyone sees things differently, and at the end of the day the only thing that matters is what Britney and Christina may think about this.

Not everything is black and white? But it really is as it has been forbidden to doubt who post on Instagram or to doubt Sam. But Christina Aguilera is something else? 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

100% agree 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Dont you guys have a life outside Exhale? Like literally, I can't believe you're wasting so much time of your lives on some stupid drama. Get over it already. 

This^

Yall making this a bigger deal than it is, Brit overreacted but she didn't call xtina names or anything Im sure they spoke about it privately at some point, its been days let it go.

spacer.png

I feel bad for Christina! She's actually one of the few celebrities that I believe genuinely cares about Britney.

Yes, they used to be rivals and Christina had a nasty attitude but deep down inside I believe that she always wanted to be Britney's friend. I think it will hurt seeing Britney thank Gaga who is one of the most opportunistic celebrities there is. A gimmick and someone who's just looking out to make herself a legend and will do anything to reach that status.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block