Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Britney’s comment had me thinking if she’s hurt by the lack of actual support of her peers.

I do think it’s easy to tweet something in support of Britney, and another thing is to actually show up and try to reach out to her directly.

I guess we’ll never know. Or we will :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Also I felt a disconnection between Xtina’s tweets and IG captions and her reaction to a live interview. She seemed pressed, sorry. Idc if she was rushed to leave, her face show purely disgust when Britney’s name came up :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

and she should be pressed lol

I don't remember a single interview of Christina in the past decade where they don't ask her about Britney

Besides, the question they asked her was if she was in communication with Britney, what was she supposed to say? "No" That would've been worse :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 4

You know that the song Mis Muchachas is literally about women supporting one another “Pa' mis muchachas las que siempre responden” and Christina has failed to respond. Goes to show she is not a good friend to Britney. I’ve literally posted that in her last IG post she is a fake friend. 

also her new second single does not even make sense what she is singing in Spanish. Hope her album flops. Por cabrona y mamábicha que es la pendeja 🇵🇷 A ver si eso lo entiende 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

When I tell you I DID NOT. See this coming!! Like, damn!

Y'all wanted her to speak up and now she's speaking up! I kinda can't believe it!

When I saw that earlier, I didn't think Christina was in the wrong. She doesn't have to address that like Gaga is in every interview. I get that people ask folks who may be connected to someone about what they're going through. They'd ask even if the person doesn't know them. Christina had to have known that. But she still saiid she supported her in the end! That counts for something. Christina spoke up and supported Britney after her testimony. She's free now so I think what X said about being happy for her still stands.

Idk. Britney and Christina didn't always get along over the years and they were never friends (except maybe as children). At the same time, Brit 100% has the right to her opinion and she's probably speaking more to the fact that Christina didn't speak out for Brit during the 13 year period. Some of the ins/outs of the conservatorship must have been an open secret so maybe that has to do with why X and others did not speak up before.

I love Brit. She's my day 1. I'm not a Christina fan but eh… this ain't gone help feud rumors and it definitely won't do what Christina probably wanted it to help do: stop them from asking her about Britney. She'll be addressing that for the rest of her Spanish music promotion.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:.

TL;DR: Sorry y'all I'm high so that was a lot longer than I intended! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Christina spoke up really late through some tweets and decided not to talk on it anytime except in really general words

Britney has every right to feel some type of way about someone she's basically grown up in the industry with 

This also confirms that Christina really didn't reach out personally like so many people said 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block