Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Ugh I can’t stand Christina but she released a long *** message about Britney’s situation already. This was her night at the Latin Grammys I can understand her not wanting to talk about Britney on “her” night. The poor women has been in Britney’s shadow her entire career which has been struggling the last decade. Britney shouldn’t be coming for her like that, I know they were best friends for a bit when they were kids but they haven’t been close in YEARS.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She did.

Britney said: “ Refusing to Talk when you know the TRUTH”

We don’t even truly know the TRUTH!

She didn't.

She's saying Xtina is refusing to talk yesterday in that interview when she knows the truth.

Britney and Xtina haven't had any communication in decades as far as Xtina claims so we'll have to wait for more details but it's likely Britney doesn't know about the essay of support Xtina wrote for her and thinks this is the first time Xtina has been asked about it and is refusing to speak on it which then would make more sense but I wished somebody would have told Britney that Xtina already showed support (more than 98% other stars).

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, dritney said:

Sorry, Gaga (bigger star right now) was asked about Britney many times in one night and she answered every time.

Christina could have told interviewers to avoid questions about Britney in advance or her handler could have been quicker to pull her away if they came up, but for her to look back for an escape… it’s cheap.

We don’t know the full history of Britney and Christina’s relationships behind the scenes, but Britney is not known to attack (like Christina).

Unfortunately, through the lens of Britney’s history, this will come off as “unhinged.” But… where is the lie? She was abused for 13 years and this b-tch can’t answer one question? Girl bye.

I disagree but I respect your opinion ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block